This post was sponsored by the Marvel Experience. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about Philadelphia events we think your family may enjoy.
Marvel Experience Live!
We had the pleasure of not just giving away tickets to see The Marvel Experience at Lincoln Financial Field but also having the pleasure of going ourselves. We had an epic adventure! My boys will be talking about if for a long while. With tickets now around $40 per person we know there’s been some concern with pricing. With that in mind, we’re sharing what we got out of the experience and what your kids can too.
First some of our Marvel Experience video highlights
Special note: There is currently a Marvel Experience promo code to save 20% off of ticket prices until the show closes on Sunday, July 5. You can use this link and the code TWENTY to save 20%.
19 Things to Do With Your Kids at the Marvel Experience
- Photos, photos, and photos…. bring your camera there are lots of photo opportunities. Take pictures of your kids against great backdrops, engaging in the activities, and the awe in their face as they see the shows and their favorite superheroes before their eyes.
- Get briefed on your mission from Agent Fury and other members of the Avengers team.
- Customize your own superhero. Guests can pick their favorite superhero and then design their costume. Like what you or your kids have created? You can send yourself an email with the image.
- Listen to a comic story movie about your favorite superhero.
- Summon an avenger! Follow the directions to pose like an Avenger and have them launch onto the big screen with you.
- Enter the Training Academy and study the different weapons used by the Avengers.
- Understand the different adaptions of the Marvel Avengers.
- Defragment the Super Adaptoids and connect missing parts.
- Walk through the Philadelphia Eagles tunnel.
- Wear your halospecs and witness a 3 D battle between Shehulk and IronFist and Super Adaptoids in a 360º dome.
- Prepare for a virtual simulation ride on an emergency transport before you become part of an epic battle against Hydra.
- Smash like Hulk!
- Attack the enemies at the Stark Industries Halo-Blaster Training Simulator
- Take Flight Training with Iron Man.
- Maneuver around lasers with Black Widow’s Agility Maze.
- Climb like Spiderman on a moving climbing wall.
- See who was captured and hear their last words.
- Shop~ Prices for souvenirs start at $1. Guests are given bracelets with one badge when they enter. You can purchase a mystery pack of additional badges for $5 for 5.
- Read Stan Lee’s message to all guests.
One blog post isn’t enough to share all our Marvel Experience photos, find our entire gallery of pictures on our Facebook page. Here’s a little preview of pictures from our Facebook album below.
What will be your child’s favorite moment at the Marvel Experience?
The Marvel Experience is located at Lincoln Financial Field
Parking is free and in the same lot as the entrance to the field.
The Marvel Experience Ticket Information
- Experience times are now through – Sunday, July 5.
- When purchasing your tickets you select a specific time you will attend.
- Tickets are available exclusively through Ticketmaster at ticketmaster.com, The Marvel Experience site or by calling 800-745-3000. You can use this link and the code TWENTY to save 20%.