We had such a great time last Saturday at Splash Zone Water Park & Morey’s Piers in Wildwood. (More details to come.) Since tomorrow is supposed to be a scorcher, it’s a great reason to visit one of
New Jersey’s Water Parks
- Splash Zone Water Park, Wildwood (Cape May County)
- Raging Waters Water Park – Morey’s Piers, Wildwood (Cape May County)
- Ocean Oasis Water Park – Morey’s Piers, Wildwood (Cape May County)
- CoCo Key Water Resort, Mt. Laurel (Burlington County) (Our Review)
- Clementon Park, Clementon (Camden County) (Our Review)
- Sahara Sam’s, Berlin (Camden County)
- Thundering Surf Water Park, Long Beach Island (Ocean County)
- West Windsor Recreation Park, West Windsor (Mercer County)
- Gillian’s Island Water Park, Ocean City (Cape May County)
- Land of Make Believe & Pirate’s Cove, Hope (Warren County)
- Casino Pier, Breakwater Beach, Seaside Heights (Ocean County)
- Runaway Rapids, Keansburg Amusement Park, Keansburg (Monmouth County)
- Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson (Ocean County)
- Mountain Creek Water Park, Vernon (Sussex County)
- Tomahawk Lake Water Park, Sparta (Sussex County)
Below are some of our videos from last Saturday.
Look how much fun your kids can have!
Doesn’t this look like a great way to cool off?