Momtrends has provided us with tickets to attend the New York Baby Show, as well as tickets to give to our readers. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun and our efforts to tell our readers about fun events happening in the tristate area.
Get To The New York Baby Show May 20 and 21 at Manhattan’s Pier 94!
The thrill of baby gear! The tiny clothes, the happy colorful toys and the gadgets that make life so much easier. Those of us with older children think back wistfully on those exciting (if exhausting) days while those of us who are new to this are overwhelmed! We’re excited to share with you an event that will make all those decisions easier.
The 2017 New York Baby Show, on May 20 & 21, 2017 at Pier 94 will once again be the largest show for new and expectant parents in the country. Now in its 7th year, no other event provides a better experience for thousands of expectant and new families from New York and neighboring counties, seeking a family-friendly jamboree of top brands, great speakers and seminars, big giveaways, and lots of learning, support, bonding, and fun as you make your way into parenthood. We are giving away tickets for you and your family to experience the show – keep reading to enter!
The New York Baby Show will feature:
- Top Brands and Gear: All the top and favorite brands will be demonstrating their products at the New York Baby Show! See what’s new from your favorites like BabiesRUs, Dr. Smith’s, Enfamil, Happy Family, Tiny Love and more. Learn about feeding, clothing, learning, transport and more.
- Stroller Test Track: All those pretty strollers but how will they work in real life situations? The Test Track simulates what you’ll put your stroller through – dirt, grass, grates and cobblestones – so you can make an educated decision on one of the biggest baby gear purchases.
- Speakers and Seminars: This year’s keynote speakers are Jamie Grayson, the Baby Guy and Dr. Harvey Karp! The sessions are still being planned, but there’s bound to be something for everyone. Listen to breastfeeding consultants, parenting experts, yoga instructors and carseat experts give their best ideas to baby show attendees.
- Family Entertainment and Classes for Kids: Held at various times over both days, music classes to be held by Preschool of Rock, Music Together, Tambourine Kids and more. Or explore France with a session held by FIAF/ French Institute Alliance Française. Look for the entertainers throughout the show, and everyone’s favorite – face painters!
- Lounges and Play Area: A big baby show can be exhausting! Take a break in the Dads’ or Moms’ Lounge or let the kids play in the Play Area, filled with some fun and age appropriate toys. Need a quiet space to nurse? There will be nursing lounges throughout the venue as well.
New York Baby Show hours
- The New York Baby Show is open from 10 AM – 4 PM both Saturday May 20 and Sunday May 21. Pier 94 is at 711 12th Avenue.
New York Baby Show parking
- Parking is available onsite and at nearby parking garages.
Read about our experience at last year’s New York Baby Show in this article, Our 3 Top Baby Shower Gifts From The New York Baby Show.
New York Baby Show ticket prices
- Normal New York Baby Show ticket price is $30 per family (for 2 adults and up to 4 children), and $20 per individual. But 0ur readers can enjoy 50% off any tickets (family or single). Get your tickets here!
5 Winners will win 2 Tickets Each!
Here’s your chance to win!
Some things to consider before you enter:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants can earn a free entry by checking the first free entry box.
- You may earn an additional entry by leaving one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- We will pick 5 winners. Each winner will win two tickets to the New York Baby Show, to be used either day. Winner agree to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- One winner per household of any prize within a 30-day period.
- The winners will be emailed the gift code. .
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States.
- Unless stated otherwise ticket and giftcard prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
- You have until April 11, 2017, at midnight to enter. The winners will be announced April 12, 2017.
- Please claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to Melanie within 24 hours. All prizes not claimed will either remain with the company sponsor or Jersey Family Fun to be used at a later date.
After you’ve entered here be sure to check out our other current giveaways.
In full disclosure, Momtrends has provided us with tickets to attend the New York Baby Show, as well as tickets to give to our readers. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun and our efforts to tell our readers about fun events happening in the tri state area.