The holidays are coming!
I know, I know it’s not even Halloween yet and here we are talking so much about Christmas but when there’s such great giveaways to offer our readers, we’ve got to do it now so you have what you want and need in time for the holidays.
It started this morning when we launched our giveaway for A Laurie Berkner Christmas CD. Then, before lunch we started a giveaway for a $50 gift certificate to Educational Insights, that could help with your holiday shopping.
Now it’s on to holiday cards….that’s one of my favorite parts of the holiday. I love picking out our cards. And I just love watching the Christmas cards come in. The cards with photos are the best. Every year you see how your loved ones and friends grow through those cards.
Tiny Prints, a division of Shutterfly, has just shared their 2012 Holiday Cards Collection with us. I always have such a hard time picking out one. Do I go with one family picture of all of us? Or one with spots for each of my boys? Do I choose something traditional or playful?
I’ve poured over the site. I checked my selections to help narrow it down: 3 photos, rectangular card, Christmas message. Here are my favorites. What do you think?
Which should I choose? Which one would you?
Visit Tiny Prints to see their special offers going on right now.
Are you ready to win
a $50 Tiny Prints Gift Certificate
Some things to consider before you enter:
- This contest is by no means sponsored by Facebook. They are not responsible if you don’t win.
- We will pick 1 winner.
- The winner will be contacted by Tiny Prints to receive their gift certificate.
- The gift certificate can not be combined with any other offers and does not cover shipping charges.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner.
- The winner will be announced, Wednesday, October 24, 2012. You will have until Friday, October 26 to claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to Jenniferauer@jerseyfamilyfun.com.