William L. Butler Park ~ Beach Haven Playground – Ocean County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons to love William L. Butler Park ~ Beach Haven Playground
- The Beach Haven playground is located right on the bay giving children and families an opportunity to play on the playground while also watching the boats come in the bay. With several eateries nearby grab lunch or an ice cream cone and enjoy it while looking out over the water and before letting the kids play.
- Mix up a day of sightseeing and shopping by giving your younger kids a great option to play at William L. Butler Park.
- By having swings, a playground structure, and a basketball court the Long Beach Island playground offers something for kids of all ages.
What William L. Butler Park ~ Beach Haven Playground Offers:
- Regular swings
- Baby swings
- Playground structure with
- Climbing wall
- Activity wall
- Basketball court
- Picnic tables
- The restrooms are located inside a small building between the playground and the basketball court.
William L. Butler Park ~ Beach Haven Playground is located along the beach at the bay behind Bay Village in Beach Haven, in Ocean County. A parking lot is adjacent to the playground. The park is open 365 days from dawn to dusk.
See more William L. Butler Park ~ Beach Haven Playground photos in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.