Tony Canale Park – Atlantic County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
When you are traveling around the county for soccer and sports you come across a lot of playgrounds. Tony Canale Park in Egg Harbor Township is one of those amazing playgrounds that we’ve seen from the soccer fields, but until recently hadn’t taken the chance to play on. It’s surely one of Atlantic County’s biggest playgrounds because there are so many areas to climb up the large playground structure and several slides to slide down.
As part of our visit to Tony Canale Park in Egg Harbor Township, we took pictures and recorded this video for you. Until you get your own chance to visit this Egg Harbor Township park, consider this your tour.
Tony Canale Park Video Tour
3 Reasons to Love Tony Canale Park
- The playground structure feels gigantic without being overwhelming. There are nearly 10 slides for kids to slide down on.
- Tony Canale Park has a tot area with ride on toys that spring back and forth. There are also two baby swings.
- Tony Canale Park also offers regular swings, a tire swing, and plenty of benches for parents to watch their children at play.
What Tony Canale Park offers
- A very large playground structure
- Swings for babies and kids, regular and tire swings
- Sports fields
- Climbing structures & walls
- Balance beam
- Stepping stools
- Ride on toys
- Spinning chairs
- Educational displays and activity walls
- Tennis courts
What you also should know about Tony Canale Park
- The playground area is fenced in. There is only one opening in and out of the playground.
- The park has a few trees along the perimeter but the playground structure, swings, and toddler area are open. There are very few areas where it’s shady.
- The toddler section is partially separated from the playground area.
Tony Canale Park is located in Egg Harbor Township in Atlantic County on Sycamore Lane off of Dogwood Avenue, at the very back end of the complex. There is no fee to enjoy the parks or playgrounds.
View more Tony Canale Park Pictures in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.