Jersey Family Fun helps you explore things to do with kids in Ocean County, New Jersey.
Do you know things to do with kids in Ocean County that we should add to this list? Are you interested in advertising options for this page? Please email the name of the location, the type of location, and the city and county it’s located in to [email protected].
Ocean County Events
Jersey Family Fun Blogs about Ocean County
Indoor Things to do with Kids in Ocean County
Bowling Alleys in Ocean County
- Ocean Lanes – 2085 Lanes Mill Rd, Lakewood. (732) 363-3421.
- Playdrome Lane – 821 Conifer St, Toms River. (732) 349-5345.
- Thunderbird Lanes – 640 E Bay Ave, Manahawkin. (609) 978-9300.
Ice Skating Rinks in Ocean County
- Ocean Ice Palace – 197 Chambers Bridge Rd, Brick. (732) 477-4411.
Indoor Family Attractions in Ocean County
- All Star Sports (members only) – 1740 Route 9, Unit B, Toms River. (732) 597-3725.
- Barnacle Bill’s Amusement – 1968 Hwy 35, Ortley Beach. (732) 793-9345.
- Barnegat Lighthouse – Barnegat.
- Read about our visit to Barnegat Lighthouse here.
- Blackbeard’s Cave – 136 Atlantic City Blvd, Bayville. (732) 286-4414.
- Bounce About Laser Tag – 1 S Main St, Toms River. (732) 608-7108.
- Bounce U – 1920 Swarthmore Ave, Lakewood. (732) 364-7769.
- Build a Bear – Toms River
- Butterly Garden – 119 Asbury Ave, Ocean City.
- Read about our visit to Butterfly Garden here.
- Chuck E Cheese – Brick Plaza, 56 Chambersbridge Rd, Brick. (732) 262-9200.
- Color Me Mine – 1877 Hooper Ave, Toms River. (732) 864-9300.
- Lucky Leo’s Arcade – 315 Boardwalk, Seaside Heights. (732) 793-1323.
- The Music Man – Lavallete
- Point PeaPoddery – 3128 Bridge Ave, Point Pleasant. (732) 451-2601.
- Ricochet Paintball – 669 Fischer Blvd, Toms River. (732) 270-4940.
- Robert J Novins Planetarium – Toms River
- Toms River Fitness & Aquatic Center – Laurel Square, Rt 88, Brick. (732) 206-0800.
- Toms River Fitness & Aquatic Center – 213 Kmart Plaza, Rt 37 East, Toms River. (732) 914-9500.
- Twisters Gymnastics Development Center – 485 Locust St, Lakewood. (732) 905-0900.
Indoor Playrooms in Ocean County
- Chik-Fil-A – 522 NJ-70, Brick. (732) 477-1093.
- McDonald’s PlayPlace – 417 Atlantic City Blvd, Bayville. (732) 269-5777.
- McDonald’s PlayPlace – 1136 E Veterans Hwy, Jackson. (732) 364-1055.
- McDonald’s PlayPlace – Town & Country Shopping Center, 1900 NJ-70, Lakewood. (732) 920-5409.
- McDonald’s PlayPlace – 2360 Lakewood Rd, Toms River. (732) 942-9105.
- Play Day Place – 695 Challenger Way, Forked River. (609) 488-1691.
Libraries in Ocean County
- Visit our listing of New Jersey libraries for our list of Ocean County, New Jersey Libraries.
Museums in Ocean County
- Barnegat Historical Society Heritage Village – Barnegat
- Bay Head Historical Society Museum – Bay Head
- Insectropolis – 1761 Route 9, Toms River. (732) 349-7090.
- Island Heights Cultural & Heritage Association Cottage Museum – Island Heights
- Lacey Schoolhouse Museum – Lacey
- Lakewood Heritage Museum – Lakewood
- Lakehurst Historical Society Museum – Lakehurst
- Little Red Schoolhouse Museum – Waretown
- Navy Lakehurst Heritage Center – Lakehurst
- New Jersey Maritime Museum – Beach Haven
- New Jersey Museum of Boating – Point Pleasant
- Ocean County Historical Society Museum – Toms River
- Point Pleasant Historical Society Museum – Point Pleasant
- Toms River Seaport Society & Maritime Museum – Toms River
- Tuckerton Historical Society Museum – Tuckerton
- Tuckerton Seaport & Baymen’s Museum – Tuckerton
Roller Skating Rinks in Ocean County
- The Incline Club Skatepark – 485 Locust St #3, Lakewood. (732) 901-7900.
- Jackson Skating Center Rollermagic – 2270 W County Line Rd, Jackson. (732) 363-2222.
Theatres (Theatrical Performances) in Ocean County
Movie Theaters in Ocean County
- AMC Brick Plaza 10 – 3 Brick Plaza Brick
- AMC Loews Secourt 10 – Seacourt Pavilion 635 Bay Ave Toms River
- Frank Theaters Moorlyn Stadium – 820 Boardwalk, Ocean City
- Marquee Cinemas Orchard 10 – 1311 Rte 37 W, Toms River
- Moorlyn Family Theater – 837 Moorlyn Terrace, Ocean City
- Regal Manahawkin 12
Outdoor Things to do with Kids in Ocean County
Campgrounds in Ocean County
- Visit our listing of New Jersey Campgrounds for our list of Ocean County Campgrounds. Coming Soon!
Farms in Ocean County
Outdoor Family Attractions in Ocean County
- Blackbeard’s Cave – Bayville
- Casino Pier – Seaside Heights
- Castaway Cove Mini Golf – Point Pleasant
- Eagleswood Amusement Park – Stafford
- Fantasy Island – Beach Haven
- Jenkinsons Boardwalk – Point Pleasant
- Jersey Shore Pirates -Brick
- Lakewood Blue Claws – Lakewood
- Manchester Family Golf Center – Manchester
- New Egypt Speedway – New Egypt
- Pirates on the Manasquan – Brick
- Popcorn Park Zoo – Forked River
- Rooftop Golf – Point Pleasant
- The Sand Trap – Ship Bottom
- Six Flags Great Adventure & Wild Safari – Jackson
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Jackson
- Top Gun Paintball – Cream Ridge
- Tuckerton Seaport – Tuckerton
- Wacky Rooftop Golf -Seaside Heights
Places to Swim in Ocean County
- Ocean County Beaches (for information on Beach Tags visit here.)
- Barnegat Light
- Beach Haven
- Harvey Cedars
- Long Beach Township
- Ortley Beach
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Seaside Heights
- Seaside Park
- Island Beach State Park, Seaside Park
- Ship Bottom
- Surf City
- Ocean County Community Pools
- Ocean County Indoor Community Pools
- Ocean County YMCA, Toms River
- Ocean County Outdoor Community Pools
- We are researching outdoor pools
- Ocean County Indoor Community Pools
- Ocean County Lakes
- Bamber Lake – Lacey
- Cedar Creek – Lanoka Harbor
- Deerhead Lake -Forked River
- Harry Wright Lake – Whiting
- Lake Barnegat – Forked River
- Lake Carasaljo – Lakewood
- Lake Horicon – Lakehurst
- Read about our visit to Lake Horicon here.
- Ocean County Park – Lakewood
- Ocean County Splash Pads and Waterparks
- Thundering Surf Water Park, Taylor & Bay Ave, Beach Haven (609) 492-0869.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, 537 Monmouth Rd, Jackson (732) 928-1821.
- Read about our visit to Hurricane Harbor here.
- Breakwater Beach, 800 Terrace Ave, Seaside Heights (732) 793-6488.
- Read about our visit to Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach here.
- Splashpad in Pine Lake Park (residents) – Lake Drive, Manchester. (732) 657-8121.
Do you have anything that should be added to this list? Are you interested in advertising on this page? Please email us at [email protected].