Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park – Monmouth County, NJ – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- It is universally accessible! While my children do not have disabilities, we have friends who do. This playground has equipment that everyone can use and enjoy together!
- They have playground equipment and toys that we’ve never seen before! Some playgrounds have the same old stuff – not Seven Presidents. Crazy seat spinners that are gravity-powered, music making stations, huge climbable rocks, a giant multi-person swing shaped like a disc – these are all located at Seven Presidents Playground!
- It’s right by the beach! Two things nearly every kid loves – the beach AND a playground, all in the same place. My children love when we play at the playground, eat a packed lunch at the picnic tables, and then hit the beach for some sand-castle making time. It’s a whole day of fun in one location!
What Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park offers
- Swings – baby, regular, disc-shaped, and handicapped-accessible
- Sway boat
- Musical area with drums and maracas
- Tire climber
- Pirate ship
- Spinner seats
- Climbable rocks
- Picnic tables
In the summer, this 38-acre beach park is a great place to swim, sun and surf. In the off-season, a nice place for quiet walks. Admission and parking fees are charged from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. During the rest of the year, admission is free. The park is open from dawn to dusk.
Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park is located at 221 Ocean Avenue North in Long Branch, NJ 07740 in Monmouth County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.