This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Schleich. I received compensation for my participation, but my review, ideas, and opinions are my own.
What if your child could use his/her imagination to create a farm in their playroom at anytime?
With Schleich’s farm animal figurines it’s quite possible! So as the days towards Easter are approaching give a gift that inspires the imagination.. gift a farm-themed gift basket.
Yes, when my boys and I head to Sahl’s Father Son Farm this weekend for their Easter Egg Hunt in Galloway, New Jersey we won’t just be hunting for eggs, we’ll be leaving behind a golden egg with a prize. One lucky child is going to win a farm-themed Easter basket with sets of Schleich animal figurines. You can learn more about the Sahl’s Father Son Farm Egg Hunt in this article.
Schleich, founded in 1935, has been bringing figurines to life since the 1950’s. Schleich animal play worlds span from the lost time of the dinosaurs to domestic and wild animals of the present day. Just imagine the possibilities for playtime…. just like these kids did.
All Schleich designs are created in house with the majority of production taking place at the company’s German headquarters. Schleich products are developed with the assistance of parents, teachers, and children and are designed for children’s small hands. That’s why they will hold up so well playtime after playtime.
Schleich’s farm animal figurines and sets
The following Schleich’s farm animal figurines are available on Amazon and in stores such as Toys R Us, Walmart, and more. They are part of the Schleich Farm World collection. Click on the animal set name to purchase it from Amazon before Easter or your next farm playtime.
Schleich North America My First Farm Animals Toy Figure available on Amazon Prime with this link.
Schleich North America Rabbit Hutch with Rabbits & Feed Playset available on Amazon Prime with this link.
Now with these great farm animal figurines let us help you set the scene for a farm-inspired playtime in your home.
How to Create a Pretend Farm for Playtime
- Use baby gates as barn fences.
- Stacks of soft pillows can represent bales of hay.
- Play food, like vegetables and fruits, can be the crops your children grow on ‘their farm.’
- Larger stuffed animals can also be farm animals the kids added with their Schelich farm animal figurines.
- Drape a red blanket over a fort for a makeshift barn.
- Beach buckets or bins can be lined up in rows to represent troughs for the animals.
- Dolls and friends can help out working the farm.
Have we inspired you? Tell us below what else do you have in your house to create a pretend farm for playtime.
Don’t forget to join us at the Sahl’s Father Son Farm this Friday or Saturday for your chance to win sets of Schleich animal figurines in a farm-themed gift basket.
You can stay up to date with Schleich by following them online.
- Website: www.schleich-s.com/en/US/farm-world.html
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SchleichOfficial
- Twitter: twitter.com/SchleichTweets
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/schleichpins
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/schleichofficial
In full disclosure some of these links are affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links above Jersey Family Fun will receive a small portion of your sale as income. This helps cover our costs associated with running Jersey Family Fun.