Do you have news to share about an event your planning? Are you walking for a special cause? Have you created an event or program to honor someone or educate New Jersey families about an issue?
If so, Saturdays are for Sharing is for you. Similar to Fans Favorite Fridays, this is a column for families to share with each other. Unlike the Fans Favorite Fridays, this column is for you to share news about programs and events you are planning in New Jersey.
- Tell us about an event you are hosting and why.
- Share with us why and how you are raising funds for a charity.
- Give us information about an upcoming project you are involved with.
Who can write?
- Anyone from a child to a senior, but no sponsored posts by employees who will earn a financial gain from an article being on Jersey Family Fun. (If you have a business interested in sponsoring a post, please email us [email protected])
What can they write about?
- Any event or program in New Jersey. Use words, pictures, or a combination of the two to tell your story.
- Just keep it positive and not like a sales pitch. We’re talking about places you like to go.
- Don’t worry about your spelling. That’s what spell check is for.
- You will keep all the credit for your work. The author’s name will appear in the byline and your photos will be credited to you.
- Email them to [email protected] with Saturdays are for Sharing in the subject line. Each week we’ll share the articles on Saturday.
- No need to know any html or web coding, we’ve got that covered too. We’ll get your article up and will link it up to other categories too making it easier for our fans to search for the information they want to know.
- Questions, just ask [email protected]