This post was sponsored by Sahl’s Father Son Farm who is a Jersey Family Fun Partner in Fun. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about things to do with families in Atlantic County New Jersey that we think your family may enjoy.
It’s fall and despite some raining weather, we still want to get out and enjoy those traditional fall activities with our families! For us around Jersey Family Fun, that means it’s time to return to Sahl’s Father Son Farm for pumpkin picking, hayrides, playing in the corn, and more. This year, we wasted no time getting back there. As you recall, we had our 6th Birthday Party at the Sahl’s Father Son Farm early in October. If you’ve been back to Sahl’s Father Son Farm this year, what are you waiting for?
This year, Jeremy and his family shifted the farm layout around and added some new activities kids and adults are sure to love!
Sahl’s Father Son Farm new family activities for 2016!
- Bounce Pit full of jumping balls for all ages (included with regular admission)
- Pedal Cart track (additional $3 per ride).
- The Kiddie Coral has been relocated to another area of the farm. It’s to the left of the new entrance. The corn shed is now a HUGE pool of corn kernel. It’s still a much loved area for kids.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm is celebrating 8 years of life-sized labyrinths in their cornfields.
From the Philadelphia Eagles’ and Phillies’ mazes to this year’s Lucy the Elephant maze, this New Jersey corn maze, in Atlantic County, is inspired by a well known New Jersey landmark, the Cape May County Zoo.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm Favorite Activities returning for 2016
- A corn maze inspired by the Cape May County Zoo & separated for different lengths and levels of difficulty.
- Rubber Duck Races (bring your own or use of the theirs.)
- Hay Rides on hay ride trailers
- Pumpkin Picking
- Pumpkins in the patch are priced by the size of the pumpkin’s diameter from $2 to $12 each.
- Fun Photo Back Drops
- Pig Races see our video of a pig race here. This year it’s Applesauce and Pork Chop who will be racing. They are the offspring of last year’s racing pigs.
- Kiddie Koral
- picnic area
- hay jump
- corn shed
- sand pile
- trench maze
- disc toss
- corn on the cob cannon 3 cobs for $1
- Mini Mazes
- Pony rides will be available on select October Saturdays. The cost is $3 per ride. Tickets may be purchased at the ticket booth or directly from the pony attendants.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm Discount Days & Special Events
- Visit the Sahl’s Father Son Farm Facebook page to stay up to date on discount offers and special events.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm is located at 420 West Pestalozzi Street in Galloway, New Jersey.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm Hours
(Now through November 5, 2016)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 4pm – 7pm
- Wednesday Evenings: Closed
- Saturday: Open 10am – 7pm
*Tickets will not be sold after 7 pm; however, the grounds will remain open as late as 9pm. We will be open from 10am – 7pm on most “no school” days for area school districts.
- Closed on Sundays.
For information on Sahl’s Father Son Farm Admission Rates please visit their site.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm accepts cash and credit cards. However, the pony rides only accept cash.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm Admission includes
*Your admission includes: all mazes and maze games, Kiddie Koral playground, pig races (when running), rubber duck races (bring your own rubber duck or purchase one of ours for a $1), and as many hayrides as your heart desires. Not included within your admission are pony rides, pumpkins, corn cobs for the corn cannon, pedal cart rides, and concession stand items.
For more information about the Sahl’s Father Son Farm, a great Galloway corn maze and farm, please visit their website or like them on Facebook. You can see more of our Sahl’s Father Son Farm photos in our Facebook gallery. Here’s a preview.