If your kids are like my son, they love to get mail. Unfortunately, as a 3-year-old, he doesn’t get much. With the app Postcard On The Run, you can easily and cheaply send personalized postcards to them! Postcard On The Run is an app that is available on iPhones/iPad and available on the Android Market.
I have a horrible habit of buying postcards on vacation and never sending them, or forgetting to bring stamps, or just being too tired at the end of the day to fill them out. Postcard On The Run solves all of that! It is a very simple, easy to use app and is a lot of fun.
A few easy steps and you’ll be able to quickly send off a personalized postcard from Postcard On The Run!
1. Pick your photo (Postcard On The Run allows you to take a photo with your phone’s camera while in the app, pick one from your photo library or pick a photo from your Facebook account. ) You will be able to rotate and zoom your photo.
- GPS Map Photo
- Scratch ‘n Smell (.50 extra for Scratch ‘n Smell)! 11 different smells such as, baby powder, suntan lotion, popcorn and more!
The price varies based on the number you are sending at one time and if you chose to add the Scratch ‘n Smell option for .50. With the Scratch ‘n Smell option, to send one postcard my total was $1.99 just to give you an idea.
This is hands down the best app and product. The postcards are high quality, 4×6 in size and print in color on both the front and the back. When I sent some to my mom, she was surprised it was from an app and assumed they were pricy!
To quote my mom “this was the best postcard I have ever received, I can’t believe it has your picture on it!”.
My son was also blown away when he received a card with his cat’s picture on it, I even made a paw print for the signature! After our past few adventures I have sent my son a postcard thanking him for visiting. He loves to get the mail, and it’s great to hear what vacation memories seeing the postcard brings up.
Postcard On The Run is huge time saver, I plan on using the app to send out invitations for my son’s birthday party. I was able to fit all the information needed on the back!
Other great ideas for sending a postcard from Postcard On The Run
- Thank you cards
- Thinking of you
- Holiday Cards
- Birth announcements
- Vacation Memories
Now ready to win your own set of Postcards on the Run. 4 Jersey Family Fun Readers will win postcards each with the option to include such extras as GPS and Scratch & Smell.
Postcards on The Run Giveaway
Four winners will win a promotional code towards 5 Postcards on the Run.
Some things to consider before you enter:
- The winners will have their promotional code emailed to them. You have one year to use your promotional code.
- Listed below are the ways to enter. You must enter by Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
- We will use Rafflecopter to select a winner.
- The winner will be announced, Wednesday, July 25. You will have until Friday, July 27 to claim your prize by emailing us your name to email@example.com.