Yes, you read right. We’re blogging about poop you can play with.
Uncle Milton toy’s makes a Dinosaur Train Dino Poop toy. Since we’re on a dinosaur kick this week we thought it would be a great time to tell you about this fun, educational toy.
In fact, this dinosaur poop was so realistic that at first my 4-year-old didn’t want to touch it.
But he got over that quickly, to discover just how much fun the dinosaur poop could be.
Why we loved the Dinosaur Train Dino Poop?
- The poop itself has a play dough like consistency only less sticky and crumbly. The dough stays intact as you pull it apart to discover the fossils inside.
- It comes in its own storage container.
- Like the Dinosaur Train, your child can play the role of paleontologist and make a hypothesis about what is inside the poop. Contents vary depending on the package you purchase.
- Inside our carnivore’s poop, were bones. My 4-year-old had fun discovering the bones.
- It’s a great way to start a conversation about dinosaurs. What did they eat? How do bones end up in their poop?
- As an added plus he was able to put the bones together to make 2 fish skeletons.
- When you’ve put together your creation, you can then use the poop to create fossils.
- After you’re done playing, take it apart and re-hide the pieces in the poop for another day or leave it assembled. Either way it fits back into the storage container.
Where can you get the Uncle Milton Dinosaur Train Dino Poop?
- Online at Uncle Milton as a 2 pack for $19.99.
- Single packages are available at toy stores beginning at $7.99.