We received this 1.2.3 Take Along Fire Station, at no charge, to review
from Playmobil. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows
us to share with families information about toys we think their family may enjoy.
I love Playmobil in general for the attention to detail that goes into each set. They do an excellent job of creating small worlds that children can immerse themselves in imaginary play. We have one original Playmobil travel set that my boys fight over and beg to play with, but, because they aren’t quite ready for all of those little parts, the characters end up missing heads and the parts get strewn all over the house. That’s why I was so excited when I learned about the new 1.2.3 Take Along sets at this year’s Toy Fair and was even more thrilled to be sent the Playmobil Take Along Fire Station to review.
If you’re familiar with Playmobil, you’ll know that they carry a wide variety of play themes from Knights to Wild West, Police, Dinosaurs, Pirates, etc. The 1.2.3. sets are no different and are also available in different play themes. What’s different is that kids can start playing with them at the younger age of 18 months, versus age 4 for the original sets. That makes them perfect for younger siblings.
The Playmobil Take Along Fire Station includes 11 pieces
- 2 Firemen
- Fire hydrant
- Alarm clock
- Fire truck with ladder
- Briefcase with ax/glove pictured
- Fire Station carrying case
What we love about the Playmobil 1.2.3 Take Along Fire Station:
- I love that there are less accessories, with the same attention to detail as the original Playmobil Sets.
- Everything fits into the Fire Station, which closes up for take along play.
- The pieces are larger, and there are fewer of them, than the regular Playmobil sets which are recommended for ages 4+
- The accessories snap down to the floor of the fire station so they don’t move around or fall out when carrying the play set.
- My older son likes that the fireman can sit in and drive the fire truck.
- This is a set that both of my kids can play with together and I don’t have to worry about the “baby” eating or losing small pieces.
- Even though the pieces are larger and there are only a few, all of the major details are there.
Other available 1.2.3 Sets Your Family May Enjoy:
- Take Along Barn
- Pony Wagon
- Personal Jet
- Large Farm
- Large Zoo
- My First Knights Castle
- Moon Rocket
- And more
You can buy Playmobil 1-2-3 Sets at Toys R Us, the Playmobil website, Amazon.com and other specialty toy stores.
Want to win a Your Own Playmobil Take Along Fire Station for Your Family?
Here’s your chance!
Some things to consider before you enter:
- This contest is by no means sponsored by Facebook or Twitter. They are not responsible if you don’t win. No purchase is necessary to win.
- We will pick 1 winner. The winner will receive a 1.2.3 Take Along Fire Station from Playmobil.
- The winner will be shipped the prize by Playmobil.
- You must leave a comment as the first requirement of this giveaway. If you do not leave a comment below this post that answers the question asked in the Rafflecopter first entry option, your entries will be invalid. You would not be able to win. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select the winners.
- You have until Tuesday, July 2nd at midnight to enter. The winner will be announced, Wednesday, July 3, 2013. Please claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.