Pine Needle Park – Atlantic County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Pine Needle Park
- This playground is set in a very low traffic area, so cars are not usually an issue. Often when we stop by, we are the only ones there, and we only see a handful of cars pass by while we play.
- Pine Needle Park is completely fenced in for safety. With young children, this is always something we look for when we go to a park or playground!
- Pine Needle Park offers plenty of things to do for all ages, from swings to jungle gyms. This Egg Harbor City park even includes basketball courts and a soccer field. For families like mine, with children of various ages, this is a big plus, so nobody gets bored or feels left out.
What Pine Needle Park Offers:
- A soccer field
- A basketball court
- Plenty of open grassy space free of equipment for playing catch, tag, or doing gymnastics
- A jungle gym specified for toddlers only
- A jungle gym for bigger kids
- Baby swings
- Multiple slides of various sizes and configurations
- Plenty of benches for caregivers and rest breaks
- Mulch surrounding the jungle gyms to provide a soft surface
- A picnic area with grills and shaded picnic tables
- A small parking lot and plenty of on street parking
- Bathrooms on site, in the picnic area, but they were locked when we were there. I am not sure if there are certain times that they are normally open, or if they only open them for events.
Pine Needle Park is located at 631 County Boulevard, Egg Harbor City, New Jersey.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
Connect with other Atlantic County families and stay up to date on the latest local news by clicking over to join our Atlantic County Families Community Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/AtlanticCountyFamilies