Orchard Park – Monmouth County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Orchard Park
- We love to bring our dog to the dog park! There’s a lot of fenced open space for him to run, and lots of dogs make use of the open fields near the fenced dog park as well.
- Sports is king at Orchard Park, with the large basketball court, tennis court, and racquetball wall. There are also fields used for soccer/lacrosse, and a baseball diamond. The best part is the courts are lit at night, so you don’t have to stop playing!
- There’s a bike path which stretches from downtown Manasquan to Allaire State Park and this path runs right through Orchard Park! It can also take you to the Wall Township Municipal Complex or to the Allenwood General Store. Bring your bikes and explore! Manasquan beach is only about 2 miles away as well, with a ride on local roads.
What Orchard Park Offers:
- Two parking lots
- Bike path
- Two basketball courts, one lighted
- Lighted tennis courts
- Dog park
- Two playground structures
- Soccer fields
- Bike racks
- Porta potties
- Racquetball court
- Baseball field
Orchard Park is located off Church Street in Manasquan/Wall Township, Monmouth County.
See more photos from Orchard Park in our Facebook Album. You can view a preview below.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.