We were hired by Noyes Museum of Art to promote their Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps for kids in South Jersey. For more information on summer camp advertising options please contact [email protected] with New Jersey Summer Camp Directory in your subject heading.
Get to Know The Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps for Kids in Galloway
Summer camp for your children should be engaging, educational, and fun, a way for kids to enjoy their summer while also learning something new. This summer the Noyes Museum of Art in Galloway returns with another great summer art camp for kids across Atlantic County. During any of their one-week sessions, kids will grow in their love of art while also developing new art skills.
About Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps
Noyes Museum of Art’s camps fill your kids weeks with creative art projects to make their summer a blast.
About the Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps for Kids
Each of The Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps is one week long. The camp runs Monday-Friday from 9 am to noon. You can register your child for one or more weeks of art camp. There are 3 weeks of camp available in all. Prices begin at $165 per child per week for museum members. There is a discount of $10 per week off of summer camp programs for any week after the first.
Camping fees include art supplies and a t-shirt.
The Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps Themes
The Summer Camp themes are listed below. Each week has its own theme.
- Week 1: July 10 – 14, 2017 Colors of Summer Art Camp – Registration deadline: 7/1
- Creativity truly explodes when you have a choice of colorful art materials and mediums at your fingertips! Create in the medium you choose, with guidance, from a variety of unique and exciting art projects: glue and pastel art; “stained glass” drawings; wildlife photography-inspired collages; drawing and watercolors; acrylic painting; clay and more! Instructor: Stephanie Polinski
- Week 2: July 17 – 21, 2017 Pirates Art Camp – Registration deadline: 7/8
- Avast, me hearties! The good ship Noyes is about to sail. As one of our pirate crew, you’ll learn about the pirate life and what we do to keep busy on long voyages. We’ll be craftin’ a treasure chest and map, a Jolly Roger flag, scrimshaw, signal flags, gold doubloons, and much more. Create a pirate avatar and maintain a captain’s log. Join us, if ye dare… Instructor: Trish Schuster
- Week 3: July 24 – 28, 2017 Famous Artists Camp – Registration deadline: 7/15
- Learn about the styles, art materials, and techniques used by famous artists. Experiment and explore many different mediums while discussing works of art by Georgia O’Keeffe, Picasso, Seurat, Van Gogh, and Andy Warhol. Have fun creating drawings, paintings, sculptures, and prints using materials such as charcoal, clay, recycled objects, and acrylic and watercolor paints. Instructor: Christine O’Brien
The Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps Hours
The Summer Camp runs from July 10 – July 28, 2017, with 3 one-week sessions. Register early to get the sessions you prefer.
Parents can register ahead for this South Jersey crafting summer camp by calling (609) 626-3420 or using this Registration Form.
The Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps hours
- Monday – Friday 9 am to 12 noon
The Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps location
Noyes Museum of Art will be hosting their art summer camp for kids at their location in Galloway, at the Stockton University Art Gallery at 101 Vera King Farris Drive. Parking is free. There is also plenty of space on campus if parents would like to hang out to read, relax, or surf the internet while their kids are in the Noyes Museum of Art Summer Art Camps.
Get registered for Noyes Museum Summer Art Camps!
For more information on this South Jersey Summer Craft Camp please contact them by phone at (609) 626-3420, email at [email protected], or visit their site at Noyes Museum of Art. Please do mention Jersey Family Fun when you contact them.