Look how much fun our reader Martina’s children are having baking with grandma. One of their favorite recipes is Mom’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies. In an effort to win a T-Fal ActiFry, Martina submitted it to us. Now, we are sharing it with you. Visit T-Fal ActiFry Giveaway to learn how you can enter to win one.
Mom’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Ingredients for Mom’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Mom’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.