This summer Michael’s Summer Camp, Camp Creativity is offering a 7- week program where kids can create crafts focusing a new theme each week. This year – it’s all DISNEY!!
Michael’s Summer Camp, Camp Creativity
Michael’s Camp Creativity Classes meet Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 am – 12 pm. The cost is only $5 per day or $12 for 3 sessions and registration is recommended.
Here are 3 reasons to take advantage of Michael’s Camp Creativity
1. Beat the Heat! These crafts are a great way to keep your kids busy while staying cool. Instead of parents scrambling to develop crafts and projects at home during these super hot days, leave that job to the talented Michaels’ staff.
2. Family Bonding! This a great opportunity to work together with your child to create something you are both proud of (and can be hung on the refrigerator)! Art is a wonderful way to learn more about your child including their likes and dislikes.
3. Educational without the kids knowing! Often times it is hard to get kids to focus on academics over the summer but with this program they have fun while learning. Art boosts creativity, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and spatial awareness. All skills needed for success in school!
Themes for Michael’s Summer Camp, Camp Creativity
- Week of June 12 – Classic Characters: This week’s projects star classic characters like Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
- Monday – Perler Beads, Mickey and Minnie Ears
- Wednesday – Mickey and Minnie Pom Poms, Photo Frames
- Friday – Flower Pots, Play-doh
- Week of June 19 – Ocean Adventure: Go on a journey of discovery beneath the waves with projects featuring ocean fun and unforgettable characters from Disney-Pixar Finding Dory
- Monday – Perler Beads, Face Masks
- Wednesday – Pencil Holder, Felt Crafts
- Friday – Foam Scenes, Coloring
- Week of June 26 – Outdoor Fun: This week’s projects take us into the great outdoors! Create jumbo dice, a personalized frisbee, a bird feeder and more
- Monday – Jumbo Dice, Lion Guard Outdoor Toy
- Wednesday – Launcher, Airplane Game
- Friday – Bird Feeder, Frisbee
- Week of July 3 – Winter Wonderland: It might be summer outside, but it’s a frozen wonderland at Camp Creativity! Create projects featuring snowmen, snowflakes and more.
- Monday – Olaf craft, Perler Beads
- Wednesday – Masks, Snowflake Craft
- Friday – Pinwheels, Frozen Scene
- Week of July 10 – Princesses and Friends: You’ll be enchanted by this week’s projects, which focus on beloved animated princesses and their favorite friends.
- Monday – Perler Beads, Photo Props
- Wednesday – Cogsworth Craft and Princess Props
- Friday – Seven Dwarves and Sebastian Crafts
- Week of July 17 – Safari Creatures: Roam the savanna in search of majestic lions with this week’s safari-themed projects, including binoculars and lion puppets.
- Monday – Perler Beads, Binoculars
- Wednesday – Lion Ears, Coloring Project
- Friday – Coloring Project, Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Week of July 24 – All About Me: Let’s talk about your favorite subject; YOU! Create projects that tell the story of you, your family and your favorite things
- Monday – Photo Frame, Friends Craft
- Wednesday – Pet Play-doh, Painting Scene
- Friday – Felt Craft, Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contact your local Michael’s Camp Creativity or register online for this fun summer make and take camp.