If ever there was a toy to get the wiggles and giggles out of a 4-year-old boy, this is it.
When Educational Insights asked us to review the Magic Moves Electronic Wand it was a no-brainer. It was a toy that promised to keep my kids moving and looked like a microphone. I knew my kids would love it.
Doesn’t he look excited? Wait till you see the video.
Magic Moves Electronic Wand features
- 90 Creative Movements
- 26 Musical tunes
- 2 Volume levels
- Colorful light patterns that radiate from the top star and the bottom of the wand.
- 2 Button operation – 1 that gives commands, another that repeats them
Why We loved the Magic Moves Electronic Wand
- The movements will have you and your child thinking just how does an animal move. If an ostrich stands on 1 leg does he still run on two?
- The commands, tunes, and light patterns kept my boys moving and made exercise fun.
- With 2 volume levels, the sound never got to be too much.
- The colors were so bright my kids had musical parades in the dark.
- Even though the wand was made with preschool children in mind, my oldest at 8 years old still had fun playing along.
- It’s a toy that can be played with alone or with a group of friends or brothers.
Take a look at how much fun my oldest and youngest had with the Magic Moves Electronic Wand from Educational Insights
Now here’s your chance to win your own
Educational Insights Magic Moves Electronic Wand
Some things to consider before you enter:
- This contest is by no means sponsored by Facebook. They are not responsible if you don’t win.
- We will pick 1 winner.
- The winner will be shipped the prize by Educational Insights.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner.
- The winner will be announced, Wednesday, November 7, 2012. You will have until Friday, November 9 to claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to Jenniferauer@jerseyfamilyfun.com.
After you’ve entered here be sure to check out our other current giveaways.