Are you considering spending your Labor Day Weekend at the Jersey Shore?
We’ve got your tips on what to do and where to stay this holiday weekend at the Jersey Shore.
Things to do this weekend at the Jersey Shore
Visit one of these attractions or one of the events we have listed below
- The Wildwood Beaches, beach tags are never required
- Cape May Zoo & Park, admission is always FREE
- A waterpark or amusement park like SplashZone or Morey’s Piers
Remember the coupons we offered for SplashZone and Morey’s Piers? This is the last weekend to take advantage of them.
Splash Zone Water Park – Jersey Boardwalk:
- Coupon – Save 10% on Regular Admissions by using the coupon at this link http://www.usfamilycoupons.
About Splash Zone Water Park in Wildwood
- Mixing adrenaline-pumping action with family-style fun is their specialty! Thrill to the white water rapids on The Beast of The East, roar through the darkness on our new interactive Close Encounters slide – featuring themed music, videos and a light show that you select! Or, test your skills soaring down the Speed Dominator. And while you’re at it, don’t miss our famous 1000-gallon bucket that drenches everyone in its path! Younger guests will have a blast at Zoe Zone, featuring a shallow pool, fountains, and soft play equipment. And everyone can enjoy slides, body flumes, water blasters, or an inner tube ride on Rivy’s River. So grab your swimsuit and take the family to the #1 Wildwood Water Park — Splash Zone @ Boardwalk Central!
- Visit our SplashZone Water Park pictures on Facebook.
Morey’s Piers – Jersey Boardwalk:
- FREE water park admission pass with purchase of 3-pier wristband by using the coupon at this link http://www.usfamilycoupons.
About Morey’s Piers in Wildwood
- Morey’s Piers, on the boardwalk in the Wildwoods, is a classic seaside amusement park, family owned and operated since 1969. Voted the third best seaside amusement parks in the world by Amusement Today, Morey’s Piers spans over eighteen acres along six beach blocks and includes three amusement piers and two beachfront waterparks.
- There are so many great activities to do at all 3 of Morey’s Piers, you are going to want at least a full day to enjoy it. Visit our Morey’s Piers pictures on Facebook.
Attend these great Labor Day Events at the New Jersey Shore
- Fireworks over Wildwood Beach at 10 pm, Friday, August 31
- Fireworks Extravaganza, Beach at Rio Grande Ave, Wildwood, 10 p.m., Sunday, September 2
- Wildwood Block Party and Music Festival, Sunday, September 2
- Friday’s Veteran’s Plaza Concerts, 21st and Dune, Avalon, 7 pm, Friday, August 31, Star Band
- Somers Point Beach Concert Series, William Morrow Beach, located On Bay Ave. between Higbee & New Jersey Aves, JILL WEST AND BLUES ATTACK – Western Pennsylvania’s #1 Party Dance Band, 7-9:30 pm, Friday, August 31
- Summer Live Music Series at Centennial Park, Fern Road and Ocean Avenue, Wildwood Crest. 7:30 p.m., Saturday, September 1, FREE live music for the entire family at the Centennial Park Entertainment Pavillion, featuring Almost Journey, a Journey tribute band.
- Saturday Afternoon Beach Concerts, On the Wildwood beach at Andrews Avenue, Wildwood, just south of the Wildwoods Convention Center. 1 p.m. – 4 p.m., Saturday, September 1, FREE live entertainment featuring The Brooklyn Bridge (’50s & ’60s) along with Just in Time.
- Concerts under the Stars series, FREE live entertainment at the Lou Booth Amphitheatre, 2nd & Ocean Avenues, North Wildwood featuring Beatlemania. 8 p.m., Saturday, September 1,
- US Coast Guard Sunset Parade, US Coast Guard Training Center, Cape May
Family Friendly Places to Stay at the Jersey Shore
- The Golden Inn, Avalon
Whether you visit the Jersey Shore, Atlantic City, Philadelphia or your own backyard, however you spend your Labor Day Weekend, all of us at Jersey Family Fun hope your weekend is a great one.