This is not a sponsored post.
Koradigo Cove Pirate Park- Ocean County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Koradigo Cove Pirate Park
- A huge wooden pirate ship for kids to play on. The pirate ship has slides, towers, ramps, musical instruments and even a look out! My son was so impressed with the ship that he didn’t want to explore the rest of the park.
- A separate fenced in toddler playground, which has a mini climber, bucket swings and a wooden climbing train. My toddlers loved climbing on the wooden train and swinging on the tire!
- The park is surrounded by a wooden fence. Only one way in and out! If you have toddlers like I do it’s a blessing!
What Koradigo Cove Pirate Park offers
- wooden pirate ship climber
- handicap red chair swings
- large top climbing struture
- rope wall
- tires to climb
- hanging wooden ladders
- corkscrew pole
- wooden train
- small buildings for pretend play
- call boxes
- bucket swings
- regular swings
- walking paths
- spider-web climbing structure
- small toddler climbing structure
- huge parking lot
The Koradigo Cove Pirate Park is located at Bengal Way in Barnegat in Ocean County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Koradigo Cover Pirate Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.