HP puts a new spin on wireless printing with this fun new printer.
It’s the beginning of a new school year, which means 4 semesters of research, reports and projects. These things are no longer done though by going to the library and sifting through the World Book Encyclopedia. Now my kids are jumping on a computer, the iPad or even a cell phone to conduct their research. They don’t always have a pen and paper handy to write down what they found or may not have access to a printer. Now they don’t need to worry about it, with the HP 3025A All-In-One Wireless Printer they can print from their cell phones, tablets, laptops, and even a computer at the library and have the document waiting for them when they get home just by sending it to the printer remotely. Basically, if you are on any device that is email capable you can connect to this printer. How cool is that! What makes this printer so unique and fun is the fact that it is wireless. We can print from any of our wireless devices that are able to send an email. In a house that has 3 iPads, 4 computers, and 4 cell phones we are very excited about using the HP 3025A.
I recently held a Back to School party for some of my friends and demo’ed the HP 3025A. We had a great time talking about back to school trends, the things our kids were looking forward to this year, what kinds of products make going back to school easier for us and of course a bunch of ideas of how this printer could come in handy for students and parents.
Some of my favorite ideas for using the Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3052A All-In-One-Printer
- A teacher or student can print homework and have it waiting for them when they arrive home
- Print out the school calendar or lunch menu
- Any photos that I take on my smartphone, can be waiting for me to be framed and hung up when I get home.
- A note to grandparents to say “Hi”
- Notes from their daily classes
- A recipe from the supermarket
- Important research for a project
- A great present for a college student, you could write them a letter and have it printed and waiting for them when they get back to their dorm.
Can you see the possibilities are endless when using the HP 3025A printer? What printing ideas can you share with us?
Features of the Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3052A All-In-One-Printer
- Use HP ePrint mobile printing. If you can e-mail it, you can print it.
- Now has AirPrint, Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, or Ipod
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone, using HP Mobile printing apps
- Easily print, scan and copy everyday documents.
- Reduce the time you spend waiting for prints, jobs can finish in as little as 21 seconds
- Default Print Speeds: Up to 5.5 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color
- Print Resolution: Black up to 600 dpi, Color up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Energy Star qualified
- Uses 2 print cartridges 1 Black 61XL and 1 Tri-Color 61XL (cartridges come in XL sizes that will save you money on printing supplies)
- Print cartridges yield up to 480 pages
You can find the Hewlett-Packard Deskjet All-In-One-Printer and the HP 61XL Cartridges at many retailers including Wal-Mart.
Many thanks to Walmart for also sending us $10 gift cards. Our party guests couldn’t wait to go use them to stock up on back to school supplies this fall.
Thank you to our friends at HP and Mom Select for sharing the opportunity to review this wonderful printer, We look forward to a wonderful school year of fun and exciting uses for our new printer.