Last weekend, we had our family’s first visit to Great Wolf Lodge Resort in the Poconos. What a great destination for our family. My kids had no idea what they were in store for. Just look at the video of my 4 year old. He kept thinking, along with his brothers, he would need to bring a toy. My boys didn’t realize the Great Wolf Lodge was created with kids in mind. With so much to do, they would never get bored. Next week, we’ll talk more about the water park and our Wolf Den Suite, but today we’re talking about what there is to do at Great Wolf Lodge.
Regular activities at the Great Wolf Lodge Resort
- The Amazing Waterpark – You can use this as early as 1 pm on the day of your check in until 9 pm the night of your check out. Use of the waterpark is included in your room reservation charge.
- Nightly storytimes at the Clock Tower & Fireplace. No charge
- Daytime Storytimes at the Clock Tower. No charge
- Wolf Walk – A nature hike where families not only learn to howl together but also learn about the many animals of the Northwood. Make a souvenir to take home.
- Arts & Craft activities in the Cub Club. Additional charge
- Northern Lights Arcade – Additional charge
- Creation Station – Additional charge
- Ten Paw Alley – Bowling Alley $5 per person per game
- Howl at the Moon – Miniature Golf in the dark with neon lights. $5 per person per game.
- Scoops – a Kid’s Spa. Additional charge
- MagiQuest. Additional Charge
- Story Explorers
October Great Wolf Lodge Activities to celebrate Howloween (Included with room reservation)
- Storytimes take on a Halloween theme
- Trick or treating Trail offered around the Lodge’s 1st & 2nd floor
- Halloween Parades
- Pumpkin Painting
- Hay rides
- Petting Zoo
- Pony rides
- Monster Bash Dance Party
Check out more of our Great Wolf Lodge pictures on Facebook & our Great Wolf Lodge Videos on YouTube.
In full disclosure, Jersey Family Fun received a media rate on our room at the Great Wolf Lodge to make our stories possible. As always all opinions are honest and our own based on our experience.