To make your own Yoda ears how? Yes, hmmm
Star Wars Fans across the county are celebrating Star Wars Day, this May 4th, including our little fans here at Jersey Family Fun. What better way to celebrate than by walking around wearing Yoda ears all day!
Supplies to make Yoda Ears
- Green Paper
- Crayons or Markers
- Stapler or Glue Stick
Yoda Ear Instructions
- Cut two strips the width of your construction paper. This will be the band for your hat.
- Once the strips are cut, staple them end to end and wrap around your child’s head to measure the size of the band. Place a small mark on the band so you know where to glue or staple it together.
- Glue or staple the papers to form a headband.
- Draw Yoda ears to attach to the sides of the headband.
- Cut out Yoda ears and add details with the crayons and markers.
- Glue or Staple the ears onto each side of the headband.
- Place on your head and walk around speaking like Yoda all day.
The boys wore their hats for hours after making them, then chased each other around the house with their light sabers.
May the 4th be with you!