We originally published our listing of Holiday Displays and Lights in New Jersey in 2014. Our list of NJ Holiday Lights is republished annually and updated throughout the holiday season.
We know you love holiday lights as much as we do!
How? Because when we asked you all for the best ones across New Jersey you all responded. Now, in one place is our listing of Holiday Displays and Lights in New Jersey, listed by county, with the details we know. Please know that we will continue to update this. Bookmark this site and check in with us often. If you know of holiday displays and lights that you feel should be listed please comment below with all the details.
CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED FOR 2017 – LISTINGS IN RED ARE TO BE CONFIRMED
Holiday Displays & Lights in New Jersey
You can see some of these Holiday Displays & Lights as videos on our YouTube Channel in a special Best Christmas Light Shows playlist.
Holiday Displays & Lights in North Jersey and Northern New Jersey
Bergen County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Fair Lawn, Residence at 38-53 Vanore Drive, Starting December 1. For more info click here.
- Demarest– Residence at 38 Evergreen Place. Over 100,000 lights and 8 songs that play during the magical show 4:30 PM – 11 PM. For more information click here.
Essex County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Fairfield, The Christmas Ice Caverns, Animated children’s display that children walk through and see dozens of storybook displays in a Christmas Themed setting. Daily until December 28. Find more information on our Calendar or in our blog post. $3.99 per person.
- Cedar Grove, Residence at 102 Union Street, over 20,000 lights. Collecting Toys For Tots. For more information click here.
- West Orange, Holiday Lights Spectacular at the Turtle Back Zoo, The Zoo will be illuminated by lights and holiday displays throughout the park. Starting November 18th, Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays are open. December 12th through January 2nd, all days are open. Find more information here. FREE
- Livingston, Holiday Display at the Oval. 12/2-1/1. 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM weekdays, weekends 5:30 PM – 11:30 PM. Find out more here.
Hudson County Holiday Displays & Lights
- We’re currently looking for holiday lights in Hudson County.
Morris County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Mine Hill, 3 Indian Falls Road. Will light beginning December 8.
- Denville, 3 Holly Drive (Beacon Hill Neighborhood) Brightest lights in the neighborhood! Colorful lights from the top of the roof to the ground and around the house. Lots of lit up decorations around the house. New things added weekly, because we are never satisfied. Come check them out!
Passaic County Holiday Displays & Lights
- North Haledon, Residence at 24 Suter Ave. Find more on their Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/lightsonsuter.
- Wayne, Residence at 396 Fairfield Road. Airblowns 8am-12 midnight, Lights 4pm-12 midnight. Drop off your letters to Santa and donations of unwrapped toys. Check out their Facebook page.
Sussex County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Augusta, Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show, 1 mile of beautiful Christmas lights set to holiday music! Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from November 18th – January 1st. Find more information here. Read our Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show review here. $20 per car weekends, $17/car Monday-Thursday
Union County Holiday Displays & Lights
- We’re currently looking for holiday lights in Union County.
Warren County Holiday Displays & Lights
- We’re currently looking for holiday lights in Warren County.
Holiday Displays & Lights in Central Jersey and Central New Jersey
Mercer County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Trenton, 21 Phillips Ave, Martel’s Christmas Wonderland- A walk through Christmas light display. Some information here.
Middlesex County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Cranbury, Christmas Spectacular On Main Street, Residence at 128 North Main Street, The display is made up of over 120,000 lights “dancing” lights choreographed to the music through 704 Channels controlling the lights and 25,000 feet of extension cords. Check the schedule here, FREE, donations accepted for local food banks.
- Old Bridge, Residence at 18 Central Ave, Over 10,000 lights. Kickoff to the holiday season November 27. Wednesday through Sunday 5:30 PM to 10 PM. You can learn more here, FREE however donations are accepted for local charities.
- East Brunswick, Residence at 13 Sterling Ct, runs nightly December 1 – January 6, 6:30PM – 9PM. You can learn more here.
- East Brunswick, Residence at 16 Branton Drive. “We have a fun 20 minute mix of songs sequenced to lights the whole family will enjoy. We are located at 16 Branton Drive in East Brunswick. We are right around the corner from the famous Kloos house as well so you can get to see both easily. Music broadcast on 89.7 Show runs 5:30 PM to 10:00 Sun thru Thursday; to 11:00 PM on Fri and Sat. Rain does not cancel. Hoping to open November 27, will run through January 1. For more info click here. submitted by home owner.
- South Plainfield, Residence at 17 George Street, Over 30,000 lights using 192 channels synchronized to music. Nightly until 10:00 PM, starts December 2
- South Plainfield, Residence at 201 Hamilton Blvd. Nightly until 9:30 PM, tune to 89.3 FM. More information found here.
Monmouth County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Hazlet, Johnny’s Hazlet Holiday Light Extravaganza, Residence at 3 Bauer Avenue, submitted by Brenda, a reader. Lights on at 5:30, off at 10 Sunday-Thursday and 11 Friday and Saturday. Santa and the Grinch visits starting 12/15. You can learn more at their Facebook page. FREE.
- Hazlet/Keansburg, Residence at 11 Hudson Ave., submitted by Brenda, a reader, “Amazing display!! So many lights and DIY decorations that you cannot find elsewhere.”
- Manalapan, Lights & Carols for a ‘Claus. Don’t miss the show, December 17 at 7! More information here.
- Middletown, 19 Niles Avenue. Szotak Christmas Spectacular. Check here for more information.
- Ocean Township, MacCary Christmas at 8 Timber Drive. See more at their Facebook page here. See pictures in our Facebook album.
- Spring Lake Heights, Sims Holiday Lights, 5-10 weekdays 5-11 weekends Swing By 620 Central Ave Spring Lake Heights, NJ -Tune Your Radios To 92.1 and enjoy the thousands of lights! For more info check website.
- Spring Lake, Sisti Family Christmas Lights, Residence on the 300 block of Pitney Ave, Over 23,000 christmas lights, inclement weather cancels. You can learn more here
- Union Beach, The Gress House Holiday Light Spectacular, 14 Johnson Ave (off Broadway) Union Beach, NJ. Decorations for Donations to Children’s Miracle Network. Learn more at their Facebook page. Free, inclement weather cancels.
Somerset County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Warren – Christmas in Warren, for more information click here.
Holiday Displays & Lights in South Jersey and Southern New Jersey
Atlantic County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Absecon, Residence on Sooy Lane, display runs December 1 – January 1 from 6 PM – 10 PM. You can learn more at their Facebook page about the daily schedule and additional information. Donations for the Greater Atlantic Cancer Fund appreciated. Click over to view our 2014 Christmas Lights on Sooy Lane in Absecon video on YouTube.
- Atlantic City, Tropicana Casino, Tropicana’s Free Holiday Musical Light Show will feature stunning holiday décor, and music, with the marvelous 35-foot tree in the center of it all. ~ Every day until January 2. Find more information here. FREE
- Egg Harbor Township, Storybook Land- Over 1,000,000 lights adorn the park. For park schedule and admission costs click here.
- Egg Harbor Township, Poplar Avenue. Please check their Facebook page for more information.
- Galloway, Along Pitney Road between Crestview and Jimmie Leeds Road there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major road in this community.
- Smithville, Historic Smithville & Village Greene, Watch in wonderment as over 100 Christmas trees magically float & light up ~ daily 5:30 – 8 pm. Find more information here. FREE
Burlington County Holiday Displays & Lights
Johnson’s Corner Farm, located at 133 Church Road Medford, has thousands and thousands of twinkling Christmas lights featuring Musical Light Show Hayrides and their Light Show on the Lake. The fun begins at 5:00 pm each and every night, with Santa too! Visit their website for more details or call 609.654.8643.
- Burlington Twp, Burlington Lights, Residence at Corner of Steeplechase Blvd and Tack Way just off of Columbus Road (Route 543), Watch the Christmas Lights in sync with the music by tuning your car radio to 96.1 FM, Daily 5- 10 or 11 pm. Song selection varies daily, submitted by Marc, a reader. You can learn more here. FREE, collecting food and cash donations for the Burlington Twp Food Pantry. 100% of all donations will go to the Burlington Township Food Pantry to help needing families in the area.
- Cinnaminson, 111 Purnell Avenue. 6 arches dance to music, magical Santa in the window putting presents out and a leg lamp
- Medford, Residences on Trimble Street, “The houses are colonial Era and everyone on the street decorates,” submitted by a reader
- Tabernacle, Residence at 71 Powell place road. The ranger at Camp Inawendiwin has a wonderful display of lights and decorations that are in sync with Christmas music. Submitted by a reader.
Camden County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Bellmawr, Residence at 323 Booth Drive- “nice light display”- submitted by a reader.
- Atco, 208 Gibbons Court – Sands Family Home – submitted by a reader
Cape May County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Seaville, Residence at 1497 Stagecoach Rd, Christmas light display synced to radio station 99.7 FM. For more info click here.
Cumberland County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Bridgeton, VanMeter’s House of Lights, 6 Kennedy Drive, submitted by a reader. Over 17,000 lights, 21 handmade plywood cut outs, 22′ tall 3000 LED light tree and numerous other decorations. Donations are accepted for Robin’s Nest. Check out their Facebook page here.
- Millville, Hiles Family lights, 1108 Dock St. 90% of our decorations are handmade!! All cut out, painted and glittered by hand!
Gloucester County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Pitman, Hagerty Family Residence in Pitman Grove neighborhood. For more information visit their Facebook page.
- Swedesboro – Residence at 205 Glen Haven.
- Williamstown – The Blight’s B-Lighted Christmas Light Display. Daily from 6 PM – 9 PM. See it on our calendar here.
Ocean County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Bayville, 279 Woodhaven Blvd SW. Residential lights set to music. Free. For more info click here.
- Brick, Van Zile Rd”It is by far the best I’ve ever seen in NJ. You can walk through their front, side and back yard, taking in all the beautiful decorations and lights!” – submitted by a reader
- Jackson, Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Great Adventure. For more info click here.
- Jackson, Residence at 1 Carlson Court-15,000 lights, 128 channels synchronized to 7 songs. The show runs every night starting at 6pm. It runs until 10pm Sunday – Thursday and until 11pm on Friday and Saturday. For more info please click here. Submitted by a reader.
- Jackson, Bilancione Light Show, 35 hampshire blvd. Jackson, NJ. “Our show includes a 16ft pixel mega tree, pixel snowflakes, and 4, 12ft pixel arches! Our viewing times are Monday-Thursday 5-10pm, and Friday-Sunday 5-12am.”
- Manahawkin, 224 Kristine Avenue, submitted by a reader
- Toms River, Residence on Forrest Trail Circle, submitted by James, a reader, “Disney holiday music, Star Wars, and Frozen. 13 minutes in length. Tune your radio to 88.5. ” Information here!
- Toms River, Residence on Basswood Hollow Drive. Almost 100 inflatables in the yard – check here for info.
- Toms River, 185 3rd Avenue. Fully decorated corner house with roof cover in lights and lawn and music playing outside for everyone to hear.
Salem County Holiday Displays & Lights
- Pittsgrove – Lawlor Lights, 182 Porchtown Road. Check their Facebook page here for info.