How’s this for an easy, affordable, and quick craft anyone can do.
- Collect some containers from your recycling collection. Pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes, why can’t yours? (From left to right we used a milk gallon jug, a Pillsbury Cookie Dough bucket, a half-gallon of milk, and a Tropicana Orange Juice container.)
- Paint the would-be pumpkins orange. If you want to cover up labels and writing on the container, you will need a few coats of paint.
- Curl some green pipe cleaners around the top opening to represent the stem, vines, and leaves.
- Use a marker or paints to create the face.
- (Optional) If you have leftover stickers or arts and craft materials, you can use that to embellish your pumpkin as well.
- (Optional) If using as a decoration, fill with sand or water to keep the pumpkin stable.
Now isn’t that cute? Happy Halloween.