We received Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game, at no charge, to review from Educational Insights. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun, which allows us to share information about toys we think families may enjoy.
We are reviewing Frida’s Fruit Fiesta, a Preschool Game from Educational Insights for our Family Game Night series.
About Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game
Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game is a fun and educational preschool game for 2-4 players ages 4+ from Educational Insights. Frida’s Fruit Fiesta game offers kids the chance to practice their letters from the alphabet while also having fun trying to get four-in-a-row. This game not only entertains but it also helps children master their letter recognition, develop fine motor skills, and helps children learn to follow simple rules. It’s the third in a series of preschool games that we love that all feature a fun animal squeezer as part of the game play.
How to Play Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game
The object of the game is to use your alphabet matching skills to be the first to get four fruit bowl letters in a row! Each player takes a turn to spin the three spinners then has to choose one spinner to follow to make their move. They then use the Frida squeezer to carry out the task.
- Letter – Pick the same letter the spinner landed on from the game board. Place it over a matching letter on your nest card.
- Fruit Bowl – Choose any letter from the game board to match with a letter on your nest card.
- Double Fruit Bowl – Choose TWO letters from the game board. WOW! You’re really getting ahead!
- Monkey – Oh no! You have to take a fruit bowl from your nest card and put it back on the game board. There’s no running away from this hungry fellow.
- Bird – Mwahaha! Now you get to snatch up a fruit bowl from any of your opponents nest cards!
- Spin Again – Spin all three spinners again to see if you can get a better move.
The first player to line up four fruit bowls wins the game!
Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game Includes:
- Rainforest Game Board (in the box!)
- 26 Fruit Bowls
- 1 Frida Squeezer
- 4 Nest Cards
- 1 Triple Game Spinner
- Game Guide
Why I love Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game
- It’s educational yet fun! The game really helps my 4 1/2 year old learn his letters while having fun. He doesn’t get frustrated with this activity like he would using flash cards or other methods of use when teaching letter recognition.
- Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game helps to develop strategic skills by having the child figure out the best way to get four-in-a-row to win the game and fine motor skills by squeezing Frida to pick up the fruit bowls.
- It’s a great game to take along to play with friends or stay home and play with as a family! The object of the game is to get four-in-a-row, which is quite similar to the game BINGO! And who isn’t familiar with the ever popular game of BINGO?!
- I just love all of the Educational Insights games. We own quite a few and have never been disappointed. They are all colorful, educational, fun, and the kids always want to play them! What more could you possibly want for your child? Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game has become another one to add to the list of “Must Play” games in our home.
To help cover the costs associated with running a site like Jersey Family Fun, we participate in affiliate advertising programs. These programs pay us a small commission when readers purchase an item by using our links to it. You can help support the Jersey Family Fun site by purchasing Educational Insights Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game through one of the following links.
Thank you for your support.
The giveaway is now over.
Do You Want to Win Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game for Your Family?
Here’s your chance!
Some things to consider before you enter:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants are always required to leave one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- We will pick 1 winner to receive Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game. Winners agree to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- The winner will be shipped the prize by Educational Insights. The prize can take up to 4 weeks to arrive, depending on availability, location of winner, and other unforeseen issues. If you have not received the prize within 4 weeks, please contact JenniferAuer @ JerseyFamilyFun.com. While Jersey Family Fun does its best to ensure winners receive their prizes in a timely manner, we are not responsible for items lost in the mail or for any other reason delayed or not received.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States. Unless stated otherwise ticket and giftcard prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
- You have until Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at midnight to enter. The winner will be announced, Wednesday, July 16, 2014. Please claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to jenniferauer @ JerseyFamilyFun.com. All prizes not claimed will either remain with the company sponsor or Jersey Family Fun to be used at a later date.
After you’ve entered be sure to check out our other current giveaways.
In full disclosure, we received Frida’s Fruit Fiesta to review from Educational Insights. As always, our experience and opinions are 100% our own. This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Jersey Family Fun is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.