Adventure Aquarium is always so much fun to visit and this Saturday, June 30 will be no different as the aquarium participates in the Wawa Welcome America Celebration by hosting some great events both in and out of their doors. In fact, the Camden Waterfront has long been one of our favorite places to see fireworks. So I am just thrilled that this Saturday my family will be able to do both in one great day.
General Admission Adventure Aquarium Activities
from 10 am – 5 pm on Saturday, June 30
- Enjoy all Adventure Aquarium exhibits
- largest and most impressive shark collection on the East Coast
- Be the first to see the Aquarium’s newest exhibit, Megalodon: Largest Shark that Ever Lived, a traveling exhibit produced by the Florida Museum of Natural History, that features a 60 foot long walk-through metal sculpture. It will only be at Adventure Aquarium for the summer.
- Meet Patrick from Nickelodeon’s Sponge Bob Square Pants
- Meet 92.5 XTU street team (1:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
- Try for a chance to win tickets to see Brad Paisley at the Susquehanna Bank Center that evening.
FREE family-friendly activities happening on the Camden Waterfront on
Saturday, June 30 beginning at 6 pm
- Hula hooping
- Volley ball
- Beanbag tosses
- Sidewalk drawing contests
- Meet Uncle Sam,
- FREE kids’ gifts
- Patriotic musical performance from the 78th Army Band, presented by Camden County at the Wiggins Park Riverstage
from 6 pm – 9 pm on Saturday, June 30
This is a special, ticketed event that provides guests with exclusive evening access to the Adventure Aquarium
- Get up close with Megalodon: Largest Shark that Ever Lived! A new and limited-engagement exhibit
- Meet Patrick from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Take pictures with Adventure Aquarium’s beloved shark mascot Gill
- Enjoy music and meet personalities from 92.5 XTU, Philadelphia’s Country Station
- Access to all Adventure Aquarium exhibits (note: penguins, seals and hippos will be open for a limited time, please check schedule upon arrival for closing times).
- Special Independence Day-inspired menu at the Feeding Frenzy Café
- Help Liberty USO and Adventure Aquarium prepare care package for our brave men and women serving in our military
- Get a spectacular and unforgettable view of the fireworks from the Adventure Aquarium private balcony (open to Independence Day Splash guests only) or outside on the promenade, and watch as the fireworks cascade over the Philadelphia skyline, one of New Jersey’s best places to see the Fireworks.
Just look at their Fireworks we’ve seen in the past.
Independence Day Splash Tickets
- $20 Adults – Season Pass Holders are $10
- $10 Children (2-12) – Season Pass Holders are $5
- Children under the age of 2 are FREE with accompanying adult
- To purchase tickets to Adventure Aquarium’s Independence Day Splash, visit www.AdventureAquarium.com or call (856) 365-3300.
Want to support our troops and get FREE parking at the Adventure Aquarium anytime between now & June 30?
Adventure Aquarium has joined forces with the USO to collect care package items for our brave men and women serving in the military. Bring any two (2) items for from the list below to the Aquarium’s Information Desk and receive a FREE parking voucher for the day!
- New DVD Movie (unopened)
- Regular Deck of Playing Cards (unopened)
- Small Puzzle Book
- Package of Gum
- Package of Beef Jerky