Things Your Kids Can Do at the Hoboken Fire Department Museum
- Ring the fire truck bell.
- Dress up as a fireman.
- Wear a fire chief’s helmet.
- Drive a fire truck (kid-sized & life-size.)
- Add some numbers on an old-fashioned adding machine.
- Type a letter to a friend on a typewriter.
- Call the other firemen on a rotary phone.
- Learn what firefighters around the world wear to fight fires.
- See where firefighters eat.
- Look at all kinds of pictures honoring the history of firefighting and firefighters.
- Take home your own fire hat, coloring book, or other prizes.
What else you need to know before visiting the Hoboken Fire Department Museum
- Admission is FREE for children 12 & under. $2 for adults. Donations of more are appreciated.
- The fire museum is open daily from 12 – 5 pm.
- The Hoboken Fire Department Is located at 213 Broadway, Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Free street parking is available.
Come on over to Facebook and see more of our Hoboken Fire Department Museum pictures.