Get Your Event Listed on Jersey Family Fun
Jersey Family Fun wants to let our readers know about your family events in New Jersey, Philadelphia, and New York.
Thank you for your interest in having your event listed on the Jersey Family Fun Calendar of Events. Every month, we reach over 150,000 families across our site and social media channels with information about fun things they can do with their families in New Jersey and the surrounding area. As a result we get multiple requests every day to add events to our calendar. Unfortunately, the volume of incoming emails prohibits us from being able to pour through multiple press releases for the details we need to list your event. It also prohibits us from being able to list ALL events at no charge. To have us list your event, please read the information below.
Jersey Family Fun Calendar of Events
- Events on our calendar must be open to families with activities for children. Just having an event where children are allowed to attend does not meet our qualifications.
- Events that are free or less than $5 per ticket are listed for free. There is a charge to list events that are more than $5 to attend. (Fees are listed below.)
- Fundraisers and fundraising walks that require a minimum donation to participate must pay the fees below.
- Open houses/events will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Once you submit your event, using the post your event button on our calendar, we will review it. If appropriate and it does not require payment we will publish it within 5 days of it being submitted. Complimentary listings are only promoted on this calendar and in some event listings. They are not included in any additional advertising services nor are they included in our email newsletters. Events submitted to our Calendar of Events are eligible for additional Jersey Family Fun services to help maximize their exposure to New Jersey families. If your event does not qualify for a complimentary listing or you are interested in additional advertising options please read below for an idea of pricing or contact us for more information and to get started.
To list your event on the Jersey Family Fun Calendar of Events we need the
- Name of event
- Event description
- Event hosted by
- Type of event
- Event date
- Event start and end time
- Event location (location’s name, street address, city, county, state) (If we have a complete address, we can embed a Google map into the event listing.)
- Event fee
- Details about registration. In other words, are guests required to register for your event? If so, how do they register?
- Event schedule
- The web address where readers can find more information about the event or purchase tickets
- Contact name and information, who can readers contact for more information.
- In the tag field please list the name of the county with the word events. For example Atlantic County events. Please do not add any other tags as they will be deleted.
To have your event listed in our calendar, please submit it using the post your event button Calendar of Events page.
Jersey Family Fun does not charge to list events that are $5 or less to attend per person or $20 or less per family. The event must be open to families and must offer activities for kids. There is a limit to 3 free event listings per month per organization. After that we ask that you consider one of our very affordable plans below.
- Event listing
- Fee – $20 per event for listing in the calendar. $50 for 3 events within a 3 month period. There is no charge for our clients with advertising contracts of 3 months or longer.
- Unlimited Event Listing Fee – $100 for 6 months (up to 50 events), $175 per year (up to 100 events)
- Advertising Options for Events
Our Jersey Family Fun advertising packages for events would provide you the following:
- The event dates would be added to our Calendar of Events as well as the Weekend Events blog post we do.
- A sponsored post would be created to share details of the event, images, videos, etc along with link to your ticket site.
- Sponsored post would be emailed to at least 2 of our email lists.
- The sponsored post and social media mentions would be shared across our social media networks frequently. Frequency based on the advertising package.
- Email blast with your discount code (included in some advertising packages)
In return we would require the following
- $250 provides for the above services and 3-5 social media mentions
- $300 provides for the above services and 7-12 social media mentions
- $500 provides for the above services and 15-20 social media mentions and an email blast.
- $700 provides for the above services, 15-20 social media mentions, an email blast, and a one-month sidebar ad on the Jersey Family Fun site.
- Payment Information
- You can now pay online for our Calendar of Events and Event Promotion services at this link with your PayPal account.
- Payments can be made by PayPal to Jenniferauer AT jerseyfamilyfun DOT com. If you wish to pay by check please email us for the mailing address.
- We can also invoice you using PayPal or direct bank to bank payments.
- Make sure in your payment you specify your organization’s name, the event(s) and their date(s), you are paying to be listed.
- Event listings & blog posts do not go live until payment has been received.
Additional Jersey Family Fun Services
- On site coverage of your event. Includes details and photos shared live on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter and a post-event article with photo album created on Facebook. Contact us for fees.
- Giveaways – Giveaways are a service we provide. They bring exposure to your event across multiple social media channels. They are not payment for services Jersey Family Fun provides a client. We require a family four pack of tickets to your event for giveaways. Contact us for fees.
- Custom packages – We can tweet about your event or business regularly, reminding our readers about it through Facebook often, or host an ad on our site for it. Let us know what kind of exposure you need and we’ll create a package for you.
Jersey Family Fun reserves the right to reject any event that is not appropriate for families. We will not accept payment for any event we do not list.
Questions, please email Jenniferauer AT jerseyfamilyfun DOT com or call (609) 445-4159. We look forward to sharing your event with our readers.