Parents, does your child know what they want to be for Halloween?
If so they could be featured on the Disney Junior Channel. DisneyJunior.com is inviting families to upload videos of their child explaining and acting out what he/she wants to be for Halloween. All videos will then have the chance to be chose to be featured on the Disney Junior Channel. Videos will be selected by random and shown on Friday nights throughout the month of October on the Disney Jr channel during their Halloween specials. Be sure to get your submission in as quickly as possible and Good Luck.
Some Things to know before Shooting your Disney Jr Video
- Child must be between the ages of 2 and 7 years old
- Video must be 15 seconds or less
- Avoid brand named products and store fronts in your video
- Avoid clothing with large visible logos and characters (Yes, even your beloved Disney Characters)
- Make sure the video is well lit
- Only one entry per child is allowed
- No singing or music is allowed
In addition to this fun opportunity the Disney Jr website is full of a bunch of Halloween fun. Be sure to check out the site to find fun Halloween themed games, videos, and coloring pages.