Check out some of the activities included with your Field Station Dinosaurs admission.
Field Station Dinosaur Activities
- 31 animated robotic dinosaurs
- 6 Performances
- Meet, greet, & pet dinosaurs
- Dig up dinosaur fossils (You can keep anything small you find.)
- Put together Lego dinosaurs in a Lego build area
- Color a dino-inspired picture
- Singalong with the dinosaur troubadour
- Play dinogames
How to keep your child from being scared
- Remind them the robotic dinosaurs are robots. They are behind a rope and can not move from their position.
- Sit in the back row during the shows. The 5-year-old T-Rex at 5 feet tall can be intimidating and scary. He will approach guests in front.
- Should your child be scared of the T-Rex point out that there is a person in this costume. Look at the legs of the dinosaur and you’ll see the legs of the person inside the costume.
- Move on to the next area. There are so many dinosaurs to see and activities to enjoy that if any one area is too much for your child you can move onto something else.
We had a great time and know that when you visit the Field Station Dinosaurs you will to. Here’s a bit more information.
Need to see more? Go visit our Facebook Gallery for more pictures of Field Station Dinosaurs.
Want to see more videos? Go visit our YouTube Channel for more Field Station Dinosaurs videos.
What Else You Need to Know About Field Station Dinosaurs
Summer Hours (June 21 – September 4)
Open daily 10am – 6pm
Fall Hours (September 5 – November 11)
Monday through Friday (School groups only)
Saturday and Sunday 10am – 6pm
Closing Day November 11
Field Station: Dinosaurs is Located at:
Laurel Hill Park
One Dinosaur Way (for GPS use 1000 New County Road, Secaucus, NJ 07094)
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Field Station Dinosaurs Admission Prices
General Public Admission (Buy Tickets online and save )
Tickets can also be purchased in advance (up to 11:59pm the night before) at 855.999-9010.
Children (ages 3-12) $17.50
Seniors (65 years) $17.50
Ages 2 and under Free
Ticket prices do not include $1.00 per ticket processing fee and 7% sales tax.
Box office admission (Buying tickets at the door.)
Children (ages 3-12) $20.00
Seniors (65 years) $20.00
Ages 2 and under Free
Box Office ticket prices do not include 7% sales tax.
The parking lot is managed by the city of Secaucus and is $10 a car.
What about rainy days at Field Station Dinosaurs? They’ve got you covered, literally. Go visit their Rainy Day policy to see what we mean.
To learn more about where to eat and where to say when visiting the Field Station Dinosaurs, please visit our Weekends in Jersey series.