Cross Farm Park – Monmouth County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Cross Farm Park
- Cross Farm Park is a beautiful park on so much property! Soccer and lacrosse fields not in use mean lots of room to run and explore. And the grass is full and lush!
- It’s easy to stay cool at this Holmdel park. The splash pad is small but perfect for little ones and to just enough to get a little cool down. Large umbrellas over portions of the playground cover the playground structures too providing shade for little ones as they play. There’s also shade at the picnic pavilion nearby.
- The playground is great for little ones! They will love the small slide, small swings, and climbing structures. If you’re looking for a place for that preschool playdate, this Holmdel park is your spot.
What Cross Farm Park Offers:
- Large parking lot
- The large open fields are used for soccer but can also be used by your family for simple play!
- Pack a picnic or snacks to enjoy at the covered picnic pavilion
- Bring along the bikes for a ride along the bike paths. Then park them in the bike racks when the kids are ready for playground time.
- Two playgrounds, one with astroturf
- Splash pad
Cross Farm Park is located at 10 Longbridge Road, Holmdel, Monmouth County.
See more photos from Cross Farm Park in our Facebook Album.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.