You know how you have that one room in your house that just drives you nuts. The one you dread walking through. That was my playroom. The walls were that awful wood paneling. The floor had this putrid pink carpet. Toys were always all over the place. Many days I spent sitting in the middle of the room looking around wondering just what could I do to improve this space for me and my family. I searched online for ideas and never found something that worked for us. Sure I found ideas that were great and fun, but nothing that seemed practical or affordable for the typical family.
If I was going to fix this, I had to get creative. And during my struggle I realized that if I was having this problem then perhaps our readers were too. The question of “how do I create a fun affordable playroom for my kids?” had to be answered and I hope this Playroom Makeover Series will help you create a fun space for your kids that you all can be proud of.
So stay tuned to our Playroom Makeover Series for these articles
- What Not to Do When Painting Your Kid’s Playroom / Transforming wood paneling walls with paint
- Choosing the right carpet for your playroom with McGowan’s Floor Coverings
- Using RoomMates Peel & Stick Decor wall decals to create a super playroom. (We’ll even have a giveaway so you can win your own wall decal.) Save 15% on all RoomMates wall decals with coupon code ROOMMATES15!
- How to make a Dry Erase Wall for the Kids using 3 M Command products
- How to Create a Magnetic Chalkboard
- Tips & tools for Keeping the Playroom Organized
Do you have a story of making over your playroom? Share it with us in the comments below.