- family-friendly events
- field trip ideas
- and family-friendly destinations.
I am blessed to be the mother of three wonderful, young boys. I juggle motherhood with being a wife; blogging, tutoring, teaching, babysitting, baking, and being a PTO mom in Southern New Jersey. Before I created Jersey Family Fun, I was a regular contributor to Professor of Play. I also formerly owned Fairytale Entertainment, LLC, a children’s special event business.
Before motherhood, I was an active Girl Scout Leader. I have been planning family events, both large and small, as a volunteer and paid professional since the early 1990’s. I am an experienced professional in marketing and public relations and a NJ-licensed teacher.
We welcome the opportunity to be involved with your family-oriented business through:
- Advertising on our site
- Reviews & giveaways of your product/location/event
- Ticket or Product giveaways
- Listing your event in our Calendar of Events (main and by county) and Family Fun Spots of the day posts/blogs
- cohosting Family-Friendly Events
- Blog Conference or Workshop Sponsorship
- Having you as a Partner in Fun
If you would like to work with us or need to contact us for any reason you can reach me, Jennifer Auer, editor/owner/publisher by
- email Jennifer Auer@Jerseyfamilyfun.com
- Twitter @jerseyfamilyfun @JenniferAuer
- Facebook www.facebook.com/jerseyfamilyfun