CONTEST HAS ENDED
The Cars 3 Road to the Races National Tour is racing into New Jersey
The Cars Road to the Races is, a nationwide tour inviting fans of #95, Lightning McQueen to gear up for the upcoming big-screen release of Disney•Pixar’s Cars 3. While the website may say Philadelphia, make no mistake the Road to the Races national tour will be stopping in New Jersey. Fans will take part in a host of free activities and get a sneak peek of the movie.
Life-size, character look-alikes of five-time Piston-Cup champion Lightning McQueen, tech-savvy Cruz Ramirez and the sleek next-gen racer Jackson Storm will be rolling into town to celebrate “Cars 3” with local fans. Would you like to join them with your family?
How much does it cost to attend the Cars Road to the Races National Tour be in New Jersey?
The Cars Road to the Races National Tour activities are all FREE, yes FREE. But not only are they free, at Jersey Family Fun we have your exclusive chance to win race-lane entry for Saturday, May 13. That means FIVE lucky families from New Jersey will get to skip the line and go straight to the start of the Cars Road to the Races activities. Keep reading for your chance to win.
8 FREE Activities during the Cars 3 Road to the Races National Tour
- Alamo Rent A Car is hosting a street art booth and will bring Cars 3 to life with a giant coloring mural featuring Lightning McQueen and friends, along with a color pencil pack souvenir.
- Coppertone® is creating a racer pit crew that encourages visitors to take part in a tire-changing activity and photo-sharing opportunity.
- Crest® and Oral-B® celebrate the Road to the Races tour, providing fans with an opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and get “Cars”-themed oral care products.
- Dole®, the leader in fresh, quality produce, invites visitors to fuel up and recharge their batteries, sample high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies, collect “Cars 3”-inspired recipes and discover how Dole and Disney are working together to make healthy living fun and easy for families. To see more of Dole’s exciting promotions around summer family fun, visit www.dole.com/Cars3.
- Mattel presents an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other racers down the gravity drop and launches them into action in new play sets that feature locations from the movie. Also on display will be a collection of die cast racers from past and present.
- Fans will be able to catch a sneak peek of the movie in the Cinetransformer Mobile Movie Theater. Visitors will also be able to take photos with the life-size character cars.
- In addition, the sports national youth program NASCAR Acceleration Nation will display the science behind NASCAR racing, and elements from the NASCAR Hall of Fame will allow attendees to get up close and personal with the history of NASCAR.
- Take a look at the Mack Trucks, Inc. that will transport the life-size character cars on the coast-to-coast tour.
Where will the Cars 3 Road to the Races National Tour be in New Jersey?
The Cars 3 Road to the Races national tour will be at the Cherry Hill Mall at 2000 Route 38, in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The activities will be in the JCPENNEY parking lot adjacent to Church Rd.
When will the Cars 3 Road to the Races National Tour be in New Jersey?
The schedule for the New Jersey stop of the Cars 3 Road to the Races national tour is:
- Friday, May 12, 2017 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday, May 13, 2017 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, May 14, 2017 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Last guest entry is one hour before the end of event time.
About Disney’s Cars 3
Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician, Cruz Ramirez (voice of Cristela Alonzo), with her own plan to win, plus inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn’t through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage! Directed by Brian Fee (storyboard artist “Cars,” “Cars 2“), produced by Kevin Reher (“A Bug’s Life,” “La Luna” short) and co-produced by Andrea Warren (“LAVA” short), “Cars 3” cruises into theaters on June 16, 2017.
Click over to see our story with Disney’s CARS 3 Movie Trailers, Behind the Scenes Features & More.
For more information about the Cars 3 Road to the Races National Tour
The roster of cities includes Miami, Dallas, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Denver and Los Angeles, among others—the full list is available at CARS3tour.com. The “Road to the Races” nationwide tour wraps up in California with a visit to NASCAR at the Sonoma Raceway June 24-25, 2017, and the life-size character cars will also roll onto the red carpet for the “Cars 3” world premiere on Saturday, June 10, 2017. CARS 3 opens in theatres everywhere on June 16, 2017!
To purchase tickets to Disney’s CARS 3 when it’s available to the public visit our affiliate link on Fandango.
Here’s your chance to win Race-Lane Entry Passes to the Cars 3 Road to the Races National Tour
CONTEST HAS ENDED
5 Families will win 4 Race-Lane Entry Passes Each!
Some things to consider before you enter:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants can earn a free entry by checking the first free entry box.
- You may earn an additional entry by leaving one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- We will pick 5 winners. Each winner will win 4 race lane entry passes to the Cars Road to the Races national tour. The passes will only be valid at the Cherry Hill stop and only on Saturday, May 13, 2017. Winner agree to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- One winner per household of any prize within a 30-day period.
- The winners will be emailed information on how to claim their prize.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States.
- Unless stated otherwise ticket and giftcard prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
- You have until April 18, 2017, at midnight to enter. The winners will be announced April 19, 2017.
- Please claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to Melanie within 24 hours. All prizes not claimed will either remain with the company sponsor or Jersey Family Fun to be used at a later date.
After you’ve entered here be sure to check out our other current giveaways.
Please note Jersey Family Fun does participate in affiliate programs. If you use our link to purchase movie tickets, a small commission does go to Jersey Family Fun to support our free services to readers, but this does not affect your ticket price.