Have you been reading our Weekends in Philly series?
Our Weekends in series is an opportunity for our readers to learn about great destinations to travel too with their family and then where to eat, play, and stay once you get there. Omni Hotel Independence Park was one stop on our hotel tour. (You can read the details in our review or watch the videos on YouTube.) What a delicious treat we were in for at the Azalea’s Easter Brunch at the Omni .
I love the idea of a buffet. As a mom it makes it easy. I don’t have to worry about what the kids will eat. And in the case of a brunch buffet, it doesn’t matter if my kids want breakfast or lunch or both, everyone is happy. The brunch at Azalea’s Restaurant….simply FABULOUS! There were so many foods to choose from including a chocolate fountain station so you can end brunch with a sweet dessert.
Azalea Restaurant Brunch Options
Here are some of the highlights offered when we visited the Azalea Restaurant for brunch. There maybe some variations when you enjoy your meal there.
- Orange & Grapefruit Juice
- Coffee & Tea
- Cappuccino & Espresso
- On Sunday one complimentary Bloody Mary or mimosa per adult
- Smoked salmon
- Pan-seared salmon with fresh dill sauce
- Shrimp salad
- Smoked trout
- White fish salad
- Seafood Newburg
- Herb crusted roasted rack of lamb
- Slow roasted beef tenderloin
- Braised veal
- Prime rib
- Oven roasted turkey
- Grilled chicken topped with fennel garlic reduction sauce
- Tri-colored tortellini with sun dried tomato and pesto sauce
- Farfalle with wild mushrooms, spinach, and roasted pepper sauce
Appetizers & salad offerings
- Gazpacho salad
- California Sushi Roll
- Asian Noodle Salad
- Russian Potato Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Domestic and imported cheeses
- Challah French Toast
- Roasted potatoes
- Bacon and sausage
- Danish, muffins, croissants, bagels and assorted breads.
- Made-to-Order omelets with fresh cut vegetables.
- Fresh sliced fruit
- Grilled seasonal vegetables infused with extra virgin olive oil and fresh herbs
- Chocolate Fountain with fresh fruits
- Pies & Cakes
The service was just as fabulous as the food. Every few minutes waiters and waitresses checked in with us to see if we needed anything. What a way to start the day! We left satisfied and stuffed, great service and delicious food!
Azalea Restaurant Brunch Prices
$46.95 Adults $20.00 Children (ages 4-12)
Reservations are suggested and can be made by calling 215.925.0000.
Planning a meal at the Azalea Restaurant for your family?
These menus will help.
- Azalea Restaurant at the Omni’s Children’s Breakfast Menu
- Azalea Restaurant at the Omni’s Children’s Lunch Menu
Read our review of the Omni Hotel Independence Park in Philadelphia
Want to find more local family restaurants? Read our Family Restaurant Review series or visit our local Restaurant Directory.
To arrange a review of your restaurant contact Jenniferauer@jerseyfamilyfun.com.