Did you know that many of your favorite companies and restaurants offer loyalty clubs that send you discounts and free stuff for the birthdays of you and your kids? My son has a birthday coming up, and the offers keep rolling into my inbox. So I thought I’d go searching to see what else I could find and share them with you.
FREE Birthday Stuff and Treats
- Free 7″ round cake for baby’s first birthday, just ask.
- A BUY ONE GET ONE CREATION – coupon delivered to your email inbox for your birthday.
- Sign up with your own information and you can add family members in Step 3.
- You will receive exclusive offers year round, a FREE birthday treat, and the latest scoop from Rita’s in your inbox.
- Get a free ice cream cone coupon emailed to you on your birthday and a special discount on a birthday cake.
- Plus, a BOGO scoop offer when you sign up and additional offers all year long!
- A Buy One, Get One free Blizzard® Treat coupon just for signing up
- Monthly inbox treats with the Blizzard® of the Month and more
- An extra-special coupon on your b-day and surprise on your anniversary
- Sign up for the Kids Club and receive a free cupcake from the cafe on your children’s birthdays, plus other discounts and rewards.
- Sign up for and register a Starbucks Card 30 days before your birthday.
- Use your card once and earn something to drink or eat on your birthday.
Free Birthday Meals (and Kids Clubs)
- Get access to members-only content and games.
- Receive special birthday offers and greetings.
- Be the first to know about special offers, contests, and promotions.
- Free Kid’s Meal for Kids under 12
- Free 3-Scoop Sundae* just for enrolling
- Birthday offers for you and your family
- Free Birthday Burger – Choose from over 10 Gourmet Burgers once during the month of your birthday.
- Other Loyalty Rewards
- Free hamburger kids meal
- Games, activities, and crafts online your child can redeem prizes.
- Add your child(ren), 10 and younger so they can enjoy a FREE CPKids meal during their birthday month. Offer will be sent via email.
- Sign up for Hut Lovers and they will send you a sweet treat for your birthday.
Birthday Clubs from Toy Companies
- Register on www.littletikes.com and you’ll receive a coupon code good for up to $10 off your order of $100.
Join the Melissa & Doug email list to enjoy:
- 10% Off Your Next Order (Your coupon will arrive via email within 48 hours. Limit one use per customer.)
- 15% Birthday Discounts (Your promo code will be emailed during the months of you and your children’s birthdays.)
- Updates and Special Offers by Text (If you provide your mobile number.)
- Exclusive Promotions via Email
- Exciting Contests and Giveaways
- New Toy Previews
- . . . and much more!
- Card & Gift from Geoffrey (usually a coupon off your purchase.)
- Birthday Call from Geoffrey (optional)
- In-store Celebration including a birthday crown, Geoffrey balloon and a personalized announcement broadcast to the entire store!
- Online Party Planning help with ideas, plus Geoffrey’s PartyLand where kids can plan fun games and activities for their parties.
15% off orders of $50 or more*
Excludes LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapsterGS hardware, all bundles and App Center purchases.
Use promo code MARPARTY by 3/31/2013
- Get FREE $5 Birthday Bucks every year!
- Birthday Fun Pack with surprise goodies
- Themed Party Packages
Other Birthday Freebies
Did you know that if you have a preschooler approaching ages 2-7 you can sign up to receive a birthday message animated video or telephone call, or both, from Mickey, Minnie, Jake, or Doc McStuffins? You can also get great party ideas and recipes on Disney Juniors Grown ups section.
According to the Disney Junior Website, the requirements for Disney Junior’s “It’s Your Birthday!” are as follows:
- Your child must be approaching ages 2-7 to receive a Disney Junior birthday greeting.
- You must be located in the United States.
- You must be registered as a member of Disney.com and subscribed to the Disney Junior “It’s Your Birthday!” mailing list.
- Get Party Planning tips, Games, Crafts, and Coloring Pages on the Fisher-Price website
- Sign up for the Text Club and Redbox will text you rewards, including a free promo code every month.
Some things to keep in mind:
- When signing up for birthday clubs for your kids, please read the instructions carefully. Some websites follow The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that requires them to ask for the birth date of the person submitting the information to ensure that users are older than 13.
- I’ve found that many websites allow you to create the grown up account and then add your children and their birthdays under your name so that you aren’t signing your kids up for a lot of separate accounts.
- You must sign up for Disney Junior’s Website before the week of your child’s birthday to participate.
- Offers are often good for the entire month of your child’s birthday, not just on the actual date.
We hope you found some ideas here to help make this year’s birthday a special one for you or your kids. Do you know of any other programs we missed? Let us know.