Birthday Freebies! Wouldn’t you love to get free gifts or offers on your birthday?
Loyalty Rewards Programs – they can be so overwhelming right?
Do yourself a favor though and sign up! So many of them offer treats for your birthday without any extra effort on your part. Don’t miss out on birthday discounts and freebies for you and all members of your family!
Take some time to click through the links below, and when your birthday rolls around you’ll be inundated with yummy ways to celebrate – all free! Many of these also include ways to add family members birthdays as well.
FREE Birthday Stuff and Treats
- Download the app and receive a free pretzel on our birthday along with other frequent customer offers.
- A BUY ONE GET ONE CREATION coupon delivered to your email inbox for your birthday.
- You will receive exclusive offers year round, a FREE birthday treat, and the latest scoop from Rita’s in your inbox.
- Get a free ice cream cone coupon emailed to you on your birthday and a special discount on a birthday cake.
- A Buy One, Get One free Blizzard® Treat coupon just for signing up
- An extra-special coupon on your b-day and surprise on your anniversary
- Sign up for the Kids Club and receive a free cupcake from the cafe on your children’s birthdays, plus other discounts and rewards.
- Free small smoothie on your birthday
- Download the app and earn rewards and surprises on your birthday.
- Sign up for and register a Starbucks Card 30 days before your birthday.
- Use your card once and earn something to drink or eat on your birthday.
- Download the app and earn a free drink on your birthday
Free Birthday Meals (and Kids Clubs)
- Receive a FREE Cup of Queso when you sign-up, Receive a FREE Birthday Burrito every year on your birthday.
- Ages 13 and up only.
- Free Kid’s Meal for Kids under 12
- 25% off your next visit and a free scoop for signing up. Free birthday sundaes and cake discounts for you and your children
- Free Birthday Burger – Choose from over 10 Gourmet Burgers once during the month of your birthday.
- Other Loyalty Rewards
- Add your child(ren), 12 and younger so they can enjoy a FREE CPKids meal during their birthday month. Offer will be sent via email.
- Special surprise on your birthday
- Join the email list and get $10 off just for joining and a free entree on your birthday!
- Get a free meal for signing up, for your birthday AND for your sign up anniversary!
- Free sub and 22 ounce drink on your birthday
- Free admission during your birthday month with a second admission.
- Earn rewards for purchases and a surprise on your birthday.
- Earn 10 points on your birthday that will earn you a side like garlic knots or a chocolate chip cookie. Earn rewards throughout the year also!
- 20% off coupon for joining and birthday gifts for everyone in your family.
- Free Cactus Blossom for signing up, special email on your birthday and sign up anniversary date.
- Earn rewards for purchases and receive a free dessert in your birthday month.
Birthday Clubs from Stores
- Card & Gift from Geoffrey (usually a coupon off your purchase.)
- Birthday Call from Geoffrey (optional)
- In-store Celebration including a birthday crown, Geoffrey balloon and a personalized announcement broadcast to the entire store!
- $10 reward just for signing up, and special reward for your birthday. Earn points with purchases throughout the year.
- Birthday offers at all levels of membership!
- Download the app and receive a 50% off coupon for your birthday.
Other Birthday Freebies
- A free one-night disc rental for every 10 rentals. A free one-night disc rental for your birthday. A free one-night disc rental on your Redbox Play Pass anniversary. Surprise rewards and exclusives.
Some things to keep in mind:
- When signing up for birthday clubs for your kids, please read the instructions carefully. Some websites follow The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that requires them to ask for the birth date of the person submitting the information to ensure that users are older than 13.
- I’ve found that many websites allow you to create the grown up account and then add your children and their birthdays under your name so that you aren’t signing your kids up for a lot of separate accounts.
- Offers are often good for the entire month of the birthday, not just on the actual date.
- Not comfortable sharing your actual birthday? Give the date as the first or last day of the actual month.
- Don’t unsubscribe from these emails or you’ll miss out!
Are we missing your favorite birthday reward? Let us know and we’ll add it on!