Last weekend, we set out on an adventure to the Field Station Dinosaurs (more details later) to hunt for dinosaurs. What better excuse than that to use our new Uncle Milton National Geographic 3-in-1 Expedition Magnifier? We tested it out earlier in the summer on one of our Weekends in Pennsylvania but a toy like this from Uncle Milton and National Geographic just makes backyard explorations and dinosaur hunting all the more fun.
Uncle Milton National Geographic 3-in-1 Expedition Magnifier includes
- A kid-sized magnifying glass (Which these days seems it seems very hard to find magnifying glasses for kids.)
- Excavation tools (brush & pick) that can be stored in the magnifying glass’ handle.
- An Explorer Activity Guide
My kids had so much fun with this National Geographic magnifying glass, they began exploring everything with this trees, the grass, the sky.
Reasons my boys loved the Uncle Milton National Geographic 3-in-1 Expedition Magnifier
- “I liked it because you get to see things up close.” – My 7-year-old
- “I liked using the toys inside the magnifying glass.” My 6-year-old
- “Because I love it all day!” My 4-year-old
I love how this toy encouraged my boys to make their outside play time even more fun. Even better, how it has inspired them to learn more about their environment.
Want a Uncle Milton National Geographic 3-in-1 Expedition Magnifier for your own kids?
- Buy one online at the Uncle Milton site for just $12.99.
- Visit your local toy store.
- Enter our giveaway later today.
In full disclosure, we were provided with 2 Uncle Milton National Geographic 3-in-1 Expedition Magnifiers, one for our review. The other is for our giveaway. As always, our opinions are honest and based on our experience with the Uncle Milton National Geographic toy.