Look what Snyder’s of Hanover sent us
Wouldn’t you like to win your own case of lunch box snacks from Snyder’s and Lance’s?
Seriously, in our package and the winner’s is
- 2 Boxes of Snyder’s Pretzel Snaps – 10 packs
- 2 Boxes of Snyder’s Mini Pretzels – 10 packs
- 2 Boxes of Snyder’s Pretzel Sticks – 10 packs
- 2 Bags of Snyder’s Pretzel Sticks – 8 packs
- 2 Boxes of Lance’s Whole Grain Crackers with Peanut Butter filling – 8 packs
- 2 Boxes of Lance’s Toasted Chee (Cheese Crackers with Peanut Butter Filling) – 8 packs
- 2 Boxes of Lance’s Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack – 8 packs
- Varieties include
- Captain Wafers with Cream Cheese & Chives filling
- Whole Grain Crackers with Cheddar Cheese filling
- Toasted Chee (Cheese Crackers with Peanut Butter filling)
- Varieties include
When I add that up that’s 124 snacks for school lunchboxes. In my house of 3 boys, that will last about 41 days, WOOHOO! Snyder’s just took some of the worry out of the first month or so of school. Besides, that though we have several reasons to love Snyder’s Pretzels and Lance’s Sandwich Crackers.
Reasons to love Snyder’s Pretzels & Lance’s Sandwich Crackers
- Individually-packaged snacks make Snyder’s & Lance’s snacks easy to grab and go. Parents or kids can grab what they want and throw it into the lunchbox for school or backpack for family field trips.
- So many varieties, there is something to please everyone and no one will get bored. Snyder’s has regular pretzels, snaps, minipretzels, sticks. Lance’s has whole grain, cheese, and regular crackers with peanut butter, cheese, and other fillings.
- Some varieties come in 100-calorie packages.
- They offer gluten-free varieties for families wishing to avoid gluten.
- You can add even more excitement to your pretzels with one of these Snyder’s recipes from their website (lets you search by type of recipe) or Facebook page (doesn’t feature all the recipes but shows great pictures.
I love this idea for using apples and pretzels to make a healthy afternoon snack.
or how about this creative idea for the holidays? I had only ever created reindeer cookies with my pretzels. Looks like I have a whole new reason to stock up on pretzels year round.
How about your family? Do they love pretzels? Are you ready to win your own Snyder’s Back to School Crunch Time Gift Pack Snack Package?
Some things to consider before you enter:
- This contest is by no means sponsored by Facebook or Twitter. In other words they are not involved in this contest. You are not required to use them to enter. They are not responsible if you don’t win.
- We will pick 1 winner.
- The winner will have their Snyder’s Back to School Crunch Time Gift Pack Snack Package mailed to them by Snyder’s.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner.
- The winner will be announced, Wednesday, September 12, 2012. You will have until Friday, September 14 to claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to Jenniferauer@jerseyfamilyfun.com.
After you’ve entered here be sure to check out our other current Jersey Family Fun giveaways you can also visit our friends over at A Day in Our Shoes to enter their Snyder’s giveaway too.
a Rafflecopter giveaway