First published in 2013 but updated annually to reflect changes in available Atlantic City family attractions.
For years we have worked to convince you to come to the Atlantic City Air Show Thunder Over the Boardwalk with some easy tips for bringing the kids But we want to make sure you and the kids aren’t bored after the show so we offer you the following.
9 Things to Do with Kids after the Atlantic City Air Show Thunder Over the Boardwalk
- Keep playing in the sand on the Atlantic City Beaches where admission is always FREE.
- Walk the boardwalk.
- Visit Gardener’s Basin and watch the boats come in and out.
- Feed a stingray at the Ocean Life Center Aquarium.
- Watch a kid friendly show at the Tropicana Imax Theatre.
- Stay still the sun goes does and the Tropicana Casino facade lights up with their nightly free shows that mix music and lighting for an incredible experience.